3.5 Modules?

bmcdaniel

Adventurer
Any news on 3.5 edition compatible modules? In my group, we like to play but nobody has time to come up with adventures on their own. I'd be especially interested in RTTTOEE-style mega-modules.

Ed Cha

Community Supporter
The only 3.5 modules or adventures (or whatever you call them these days) that I know of are Siege on Ebon Ring Keep (MEG), Beyond the Gates (MEG), and of course, my own product, Hamlet of Thumble (Open World Press).

I'm sure there are more, but I just know these are definitely updated for 3.5 since I was at the MEG mega booth during Gen Con.

ShadowX

First Post
Bagpuss said:
Is there a real problem running 3.0 adventures with 3.5, after all it was ment to be backwards compatible...

My sentiments exactly, a little tweaking of the monsters is probably all that is needed. Actually I dont see much of an effect on any products because of 3.5.

Ed Cha

Community Supporter
Bagpuss said:
Is there a real problem running 3.0 adventures with 3.5, after all it was ment to be backwards compatible...

No, not really. There are minor changes like re-naming "Pick Pocket" to "Sleight of Hand" and detailing flat-footed and touch ACs in stat blocks. Besides that, it's pretty much the same.

Remove ads