3PP Release (3rd Party Book Release) Paranormal Power: A Psionics Option for 5e and A5e, written by Steampunkette!

dave2008

Legend
PS - It is great in general and a lot larger than I expected. I kept scrolling down and down to scan it quickly and it took longer than I anticipated! Again, it looks great - just need to get into the details, but probably not till this weekend - my lunch can't last forever!

Congratulations for this fantastic result! Really happy to see the A5E ecosystem grow both from official and third party contributions! Now I'll have some reading to do!!!

WanderingMystic

Adventurer
So far a few things I have noticed
1: no Starting gold just the list of a few kits to choose from.
2: pg 12 only list 3 archetypes as options not all 5
3: it is impossible for the psychic warrior archetypes to get maneuvers from each teir since they learn 2 tier and 3 tier between getting their next maunver.
4: Tiers of powers is not 3xplan3d anywhere. Nothing says that you can learn certain tiers at certain levels
5: of the I belive 2 powers that have prerequisites they are formated differently

WanderingMystic

Adventurer
Comments and feedback are welcome, but the print is already ready to go as soon as the surveys are filled out. I'm locked in, there, unless we wanna do another week or two of pre-media.
Personally I would always rather wait an extra week or two to get a product that feels final. One of the reasons I love Pinnacle is that they alow everyone to look through the pdf and give feed back before going to print.

Remove ads