• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[4e] covaithe's E1: Death's Reach

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Thanks a lot, covaithe (and everybody) for considering me. well done, stonegod. this looks like it will be an excellent game.

Have fun, and if space opens up, let me know! :D

Ever hopeful,

Kobold Stew

Atanatotatos

First Post
Great. I'll read through everyone's sheet more carefully and see if I can change something to get more synergy. If someone has suggestions I'll be happy to read them.
As for Anostor's motivation... yeah, cov summed it up pretty well, his way might be fine too. I'll think about it while I read the backgrounds again, too.

CaBaNa

First Post
Everyone has a restraining order from Orelal, his Shroud of Life and Death does 5 damage necrotic to living or 5 damage radiant to undead, who come within 15 feet of him.

HA! :lol:

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Cov: I'm just throwing this out there, but Divine Power comes out Tuesday. I'm pretty sure Sarenax is the only divine character (or at least main-class divine). If I can get my hands on it soon (like, day-of or within a couple days of release), could I possibly switch a couple things if I make it quick?

Feats are the most likely thing to change. There's not a whole lot in the way of feats aimed at high level clerics, so I'm interested to see what's there for them. I'm pretty happy with Sarenax's powers, so I don't really see a need to change any of them. I might consider a new PP, but only if one really, really jumps at me (and, of course, if you gave the green light). I haven't really done much to play up Angelic Avenger, but it is pretty solid mechanically. (In other words, I'm content with it, it's just not that perfect path for how I envision Sarenax, y'know?)

Also: welcome aboard, stonegod! And to everyone, as Ata said, if there are any final suggestions for building Sarenax to fit better with the rest of the party, let me know. I'm on a sort-of holiday until Sunday or Monday, but I'll be checking in regularly still. If there's any changes I'm making to Sarenax, I'll have them finalized Monday night at the latest (barring any changes post-Divine Power).

covaithe

Explorer
Divine Power changes are a possibility. If everything else is ready, I'd rather not hold up the start of the game for it, but planning to make changes, say, after the first encounter, should be fine.

renau1g

First Post
So looking at the RG as is, we all have pretty comparable defenses, which is great as the defender because there's even more incentives for the monsters to attack Kalas as he no harder to hit than the "squishies"...oh and Cabana, what's with you and wyverns?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads