5E: Converting Monsters from White Dwarf Magazine for Fifth Edition

Cleon

Legend
It's a mystery. "Ping"? Maybe it's meant for phones? What's that called? Push notifications?

Yeah, I was wondering whether my browser's security settings are blocking it. They don't seem to like push notifications.

Just checked my Preferences and it's set to Alert and Push Notify me when someone "Mentions you in a message" so I should be seeing alerts for @Cleon, but I just don't.

Oh well, I think I've wasted enough time on it already!

I remember my mention Alerts years ago, but that was several major builds ago before the Great Enworld Server Crash, or was it the previous Great Enworld Server Crash?

ilgatto

How inconvenient
Yeah, I was wondering whether my browser's security settings are blocking it. They don't seem to like push notifications.

Just checked my Preferences and it's set to Alert and Push Notify me when someone "Mentions you in a message" so I should be seeing alerts for @Cleon, but I just don't.

Oh well, I think I've wasted enough time on it already!

I remember my mention Alerts years ago, but that was several major builds ago before the Great Enworld Server Crash, or was it the previous Great Enworld Server Crash?
:)
So what's it gonna be? Micemen (or Brownie)? Amiraspian Cyclops (and Amiraspians)? Or are we waiting for @Casimir Liber? :coffee:

ilgatto

How inconvenient
Will try that @ilgatto.

Hold on. I just noticed something.

Your ping does seem to have worked, for I got this in my "Alerts":

mention.png

Cleon

Legend
Yup. 1:07 am.
Anyway, AFK.

Okay, with that one I used the method you'd just described: typing an at sign (the "@") followed by "ilgatto", then clicking on your user name in a pop-up menu.

When you get the chance, try doing that with Cleon so see if it sends me a "mentioned in message" alert.

I'd posted that message at 12:07, so am guessing the hour difference to 1:07am is because you're in an hour different time zone to me.

Casimir Liber

Adventurer
ok my vote goes with the cyclops - the ones in the Fiend Factory are Large size (9' tall) - question is, how to explain different existence to canon 5e cyclops. Maybe these ones are Fey origin?

Remove ads