5E: Converting Monsters from White Dwarf Magazine for Fifth Edition

ilgatto

How inconvenient
And the answer is, if you use {USER=#####}{/USER} without any text you…

…don't get any text.​

What a twist!
OK. So far no notifications received.

However, purely by accident, I did just manage to generate an "@xxxx" simply by typing "@" and then starting a user name, upon which I got a pop-up thingy, accepted, and hey presto.

So here goes @Cleon . Hmm... didn't seem to work this time? Yer name didn't turn blue.

Posting...

EDIT: It worked!

EDIT: Oops! It now appears that "Someone" is a user on this forum. Sorry, Someone, didn't mean to disturb you and I have removed the link ping.

Last edited:

ilgatto

How inconvenient
Did that do anything, @Ilgatto?
Nothing. Maybe it sends an e-mail? Lemme go check.

EDIT: Well, that didn't work. Flaming Google suddenly wants to know my lamping birthday before I can access my mail so that, and I quote "Your age may be used for personalisation across Google, including to make the ads that you see more relevant to you, depending on your Ad Settings."
And so it's good riddance Mr. Google!

Cleon

Legend
OK. So far no notifications received.

However, purely by accident, I did just manage to generate an "@xxxx" simply by typing "@" and then starting a user name, upon which I got a pop-up thingy, accepted, and hey presto.

So here goes @Cleon . Hmm... didn't seem to work this time? Yer name didn't turn blue.

Posting...

EDIT: It worked!

EDIT: Oops! It now appears that "Someone" is a user on this forum. Sorry, Someone, didn't mean to disturb you and I have removed the link.

Nope, I've not got any Member Notifications, just the normal emails about a new post being added to a watched thread.

Remove ads