[5e] Dread Metrol, The Mourning After. (Horror) (OOC)

Leatherhead

Possibly a Idiot.
We are still technically pre-adventure at this point (which means I making it up right now), and I am definitely not trying to rush people. But I am a bit curious as to where everyone is right now, it would really help bring everyone together.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Mal is at the inn, and hopefully Tillington will follow quickly. Not sure about the dwarf and the warforged, but they could easily find a reason to be there, too.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Drunk dwarf found in a tavern?! No way! :)

On a more serious note, it seems we could find each other here. Neutral territory, one dwarf looking for work (Malix) and keeping 'ear to the ground' and the other either coming as part of the work (dead body/crime) or after work for a drink

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
@MetaVoid Can I assume Maladiel knows Ozzar, too? That way I can say, "hey, the gnome is talking about the dwarf we just passed on our way into the tavern." :)

@MetaVoid Can I assume Maladiel knows Ozzar, too? That way I can say, "hey, the gnome is talking about the dwarf we just passed on our way into the tavern." :)
Sure...but why would he? Ozzar is an honest copper - a bit disillusioned, but still generally honest. How would you bring him into the fold? :)
On the other hand, it is hard to see how he would fit in this scenario, so maybe it would be better if I added part about him thinking of going away...

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
I almost had Tillington say "Anyone except Ozzar" recognizing that it would then be funny if we ended up together, but I felt that might be seen as anti-social. We're a team. We will get together.

That brings up an interesting question: Is Ozzar still in the district?
Would a low-level job with absolutely worst job description a cop could have change districts? I would expect there are (after)coroners pick-ups carriages in high-level districts that are prestigious...this one? So low on the social ladder and with murders happening in overwhelming numbers (more because only one carriage works the whole district than really too many murders)...yeah, I think Ozzar is still around :)

Remove ads