[5e] Dread Metrol, The Mourning After. (Horror) (OOC)

Leatherhead

Possibly a Idiot.
Now would be the best time to introduce a new player.
Are you interested in playing someone who was already in Metrol, or did you have another concept in mind?

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Perception: 1D20+4 = [5]+4 = 9
Nope, not seeing a thing. ;)

Investigation: 1D20+1 = [9]+1 = 10
Hmm, that is enough.

Insight: 1D20+4 = [6]+4 = 10
And that, too. Barely, but still. :D

Now that I've got my own games moving along again, I wouldn't mind playing something. Any room for an additional player here? (No worries if not. Don't feel obligated.)
Cool if you join us! :) Are you restarting the Blizzard at Revel's End game, too? I know, it's been more than a year, but I really enjoyed it.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Now would be the best time to introduce a new player.
Are you interested in playing someone who was already in Metrol, or did you have another concept in mind?

In Metrol works for me. I have no knowledge of the place, but I can whip up a Shadar-Kai Rogue Investigator (how much of him is actual Shadar-Kai and how much is just "Emo-Elf" (or some other creature of grace and ennui) is up to you. I've got a bit of catching up to do, but you can place him in wherever/whenever suits you and I'll do my best to ad-lib.

Leatherhead

Possibly a Idiot.
I got a little lazy by forgetting to post the map, but the 4 guards are blocking the hole in the outer fence, you are going to have to bypass them somehow to escape.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I got a little lazy by forgetting to post the map, but the 4 guards are blocking the hole in the outer fence, you are going to have to bypass them somehow to escape.
I wasn't sure if I would reach them thus round. If I do, and still have an action, I will try to shove one. If I won't make it, I will stop after a move and dodge.

Leatherhead

Possibly a Idiot.
Looking at the map, you are just one square short of being within walking distance of the Guards (cause you didn't move after shooting). Dashing will more than make it. Pity rogues don't get cunning action until level 2!

Also, for the record, the guards blocking the hole in the fence have a total of 2 packs on them.

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Looking at the map, you are just one square short of being within walking distance of the Guards (cause you didn't move after shooting). Dashing will more than make it. Pity rogues don't get cunning action until level 2!

Also, for the record, the guards blocking the hole in the fence have a total of 2 packs on them.

I will do my best to get a pack, whether off a fallen guard or a live one.

Remove ads