D&D 5E 5e Lists of Monsters, Spells, Races, Feats, Etc.

Version 7.0r on the front page has the options from Wonders of the Multiverse and all the MoM monsters/NPC's of CR 10 or less (or any monster on a page with a monster CR 10 or less). I got Journeys Through the Radiant Citadel. I did a quick look through and didn't notice any new player options or magic items, but it looks like every adventure has a new monster, so as I work my way through it, I will add them.

Version 7.0t on the front page has all the monsters/NPC's with CR 19 or less from MoM and the new monster from the first story from Journeys through the Radiant Citadel.

Version 7.0v on the front page has the monster from the 3rd story of Journeys Through the Radiant Citadel and all the monsters of CR 3 or less from Legendary Games Sea Monsters.

Version 7.0w on the front page has all the monsters of CR 4 or less from Legendary Games Sea Monsters, the backgrounds from the Astral Adventurers Guide (AAG), and the races alphabetically through the Giff from the AAG.

Version 7.0z on the front page has 1 more monster from JTRC (5 to go) and all the CR 0 monsters from Boo's Astral Menagerie (and anything else on a page with a CR 0 monster).

Version 7.0aa on the front page has 2 more monsters from JTRC (leaving the 3 powerful to go) and all the CR 1/2 or less monsters from BAM (and anything else on the same page as a CR 1/2 or less monster).

Remove ads