[5E] [OOC] JM's A Bit of Trouble (Closed)

ArwensDaughter

Adventurer
Just a quick note to say I saw IC post. I’ll be traveling for another few hours, making handling rolls, etc. Difficult. Will post in IC thread when I’m home later today.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Due to moving house and the holidays, I'll be mostly offline the next 2-3 weeks. The DM is free to play my character as an NPC during my absence.

That's fine and it "works" well that Bro P was separated from the group. Though, I think we are down to 2 active players now. I want to finish up this segment and get you guys back to civilization. At which point we can recruit new players I guess.

I've waited a week for @tglassy to post his initiative. He tells me he'll be busy come Jan 1 (tax season).

Justin is unavailable (for the most part) in December.

That leaves @ArwensDaughter and @FitzTheRuke as the only active PCs in the game. So a few ways to go from here:

1) December holidays are usually rough on PbP games anyway. Take the month off. Regroup after New Year's when @JustinCase is back,
2) Skip the upcoming battle, wrap up the story arc narratively, and begin a long (several months) downtime sequence during which recruitment of new players can be done. Then start a new story from the beginning with a new, hopefully fully invested, group.
3) Both 1 & 2.

Thoughts?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I had looked forward to fighting this out, but it might be best if we just escape to the nearest town and open the game to new players, build a new party, and start from town.

ArwensDaughter

Adventurer
I think a combo of 1 & 2 is the best course, even though I feel bad skipping the final combat. And that despite the fact I wasn’t sure Surina was going to survive it. But this is a super busy time for me, so pausing for a bit would be good.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases