D&D 5E 5E Survivor - Deities (Part X: Dawn War Deities)

Charlaquin

Goblin Queen (She/Her/Hers)
I’m curious how many more votes for/against the Raven Queen has received to end up in exactly the same place as Sehanine.
She’s been yo-yoing like crazy the whole time. She easily must be the most upvoted and most downvoted in this thread.

Mannahnin

Scion of Murgen (He/Him)
I’m curious how many more votes for/against the Raven Queen has received to end up in exactly the same place as Sehanine.

She’s been yo-yoing like crazy the whole time. She easily must be the most upvoted and most downvoted in this thread.
I suspect opinions on her are divided between "One of the only, or possibly THE only, cool and distinct new god from 4E" and "bleh, that played-out, overused god from 4E".

That's my gut feel, anyway. Hopefully folks will throw in some more commentary on their up and down votes. :)

Mannahnin

Scion of Murgen (He/Him)
I’m kinda surprised, it seemed like the reruns we’re doing well, but a bunch dropped off all of a sudden. Not that I’m complaining, I want to see one of the originals win.
Yeah, I think they got some sympathy votes from folks who would have liked to see them do better before, or who just don't feel strongly about a lot of the 4E original gods. I certainly threw at least one vote Corellon's way for old times' sake.

But perhaps more of the folks still voting agree that it would be an injustice for one of the re-used deities to win.

My reasons for upvoting the Raven Queen are a lot simpler: she's my warlock's patron. (shrug) No politics or agendas here.

That makes sense too. Her being still around (at least marginally) in 5E probably means she's got more active fans.

Remove ads