D&D 5E 5E Survivor - Subclasses (Part XIII: Warlock)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
just to clarify, my post was "real", not a spoof, I made it very early in the morning and I wasn't 100% woken up. The devil has sneaky ways

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
Baby Love GIF by sketchnate

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
lol yall are wild.

I don't even like the Fiend patron, but it's far from boring.

I swear some people's taste is just "how new is it?"

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
I mean, it's the absolute bog standard Warlock pact. The Champion. The Thief. I mean, i guess there's a reason why people continue to clamor for a "generalist" Wizard. Nothing wrong with vanilla. Some people just appreciate novel choices more

OB1

Jedi Master
just to clarify, my post was "real", not a spoof, I made it very early in the morning and I wasn't 100% woken up. The devil has sneaky ways
Oh, I see it now, completely missed it when I was voting this morning and was trying to rush before someone took out Archfey. But Fiend was my second choice anyhow so hoorah!

Warpiglet-7

Cry havoc! And let slip the pigs of war!
Fiend wasn’t my top pick (Undead, Fathomless, and Hexblade are my top three), I’m happy that one of the subclasses I did like won this.
I really enjoy fiend—-

I have not played fathomless but I think it would be a favorite if I did. I think the flavor and mechanics are cool.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
The promise has been made, the pact has been written, and the blood-price has been paid...the Pact of the Fiend has survived!
It will advance to the Final Round, where it will represent all Warlocks in the ultimate Battle of the Subclasses!

1668282733799.png

The new (and final) thread is coming soon...stay tuned!

Remove ads