• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Night at the Four Seasons (DM: renau1g, Judge:Ozymandias79)

renau1g

First Post
Damen and Cyr combine to help keep everyone cool and comfortable, the group surely must be close...

[sblock=ooc]
1 success. DC is 15 for Heal.

Next Roll can get +2 from it if it's anything navigation related.
[/sblock]

Darksteed

First Post
OOC: So there's still 4 of us to go. I believe our fighter is away currently leave our Battlemind, our Mage and myself to finish off this challenge. Do either of you have any navigation type skills? Cause Kauldron would be lucky if he found his shoes on his feet. Skill challenges aren't really his thing. Especially out in the wild wilderness with no person to talk to or interrogate. So if either of you have something please us it. Otherwise I'll be bluffing the desert!! *Cough* I mean... errr....raising the parties spirits???

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
As they walk, Phoenix thinks back through the dozens of books she's read and the maps she's seen, trying to recall something useful about Avenroc.

"You know, that name rings a bell. I think I actually read a book about it..."

OOC: 1d20+12+2=31 History, Endurance auto-succeeds(15 minimum).

Sorry about the delay, I skimmed the aid another rolls as actual rolls and thought the skill challenge was over.

Darksteed

First Post
*Kauldron continues to lead the party to a shaded and sheltered area away from the blistering hot sun. Puffing away upon his cigar as he took this nice stroll.*

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Could someone roll for the Fighter and Battlemind?

I try to avoid rolling for PC's when possible.

1d20+5 for Kaeysari & 1d20+9 for Papolstaanas.

I'll throw up the update tomorrow [/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
The group stumbles out of the sandstorm and comes to a rocky area, where the heat is a bit less oppressive. Ahead you see a glowing portal, inside a stone doorway and a humanoid figure standing in front of it, apparently waiting for you.

"It's about time. I was worried the desert took you. I am Keltarian, guardian of the portal." the eladrin says, voice carrying on the wind to each of you. She is carrying a clay pot in her hand, casually tossing it into the air and catching it. "Oh, I'll give you all a minute to catch your breath. Boss says we gotta give you a fighting chance. Stupid if you ask me, but you likely aren't." she adds, looking bored with the whole situation.

[sblock=ooc]
Ok, so a short rest is available, allowing Tarkus to recover the Healing Word's used, and Cyr the racial power.

Here's where I have everyone at before the encounter starts. No milestone yet, but after the encounter you'll have one. Please roll initiative and let me know if anyone wants to top up. Anyone can move up to 2 squares north, south, or west. Any movement east will start the encounter. Note: Everyone can start with their weapons drawn

Damen Bane: 49/49 hp, 7/7 surges, used 1 AP
Kaeysari: 44/46 hp, 7/10 surges,
Kauldron: 40/47 hp, 8/12 surges,
Cyr Iannes: 34/34 hp, 4/7 surges, used Memory of 1000 lifetimes
Phoenix: 31/36 hp, 7/8 surges,
Papolstaanas: 45/45 hp, 11/13 surges,
Tarkus the Crusader: 29/31 hp, 7/9 surges
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Four Seasons.jpg
    Four Seasons.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 68

Darksteed

First Post
*Kauldron idly watches the eladrin near the portal as he still puffs away upon his cigar. He let's the others take there needed breather not needing to take one himself. He draws his blade and reequips his shield. Then stands as a guardian sentinel to guard the others from harm and enjoys the weather.*

Ahh, tis a lovely day indeed. Just the right temperature though perhaps it could be a bit warmer.

Remove ads