• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Strange New World

Keia

I aim to misbehave
"May as well, maybe I can recover something from this trip," Pent says. He heads back over to his pony and prepares to travel forth.

Timothy

First Post
"Okay guys, let's go, they went there"Ember points north and then waits for all to come into motion and walk North, she'll close the line.

Gurdjieff

First Post
"Yes, sounds like a good plan."

Yvonne follows the rest.

[OoC: result of my detect magic? Anything?]

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
Yvonne had detected some lingering magic, but it had been almost 2 days since it was cast, so nothing can be learned other than there WAS magic used here around the time the place was leveled. (And of course, there's the Necromantic magic that was the skull you found.)

You set out to the north, easily following the tracks. The strange part as far as you can tell, though, is they never stopped to rest, and when something got in their way, they simply knocked it down (There are several hacked up bushes and cut-down trees).

By the time you have travelled almost 20 miles, you are all getting hungry and tired. You had eaten lunch on the move and taken a few small breaks, but are starting to get tired.

NEW position+Time:
20 miles N of Forest Grove,
Late Evening

Last edited:

Timothy

First Post
"Hmmm ,there must be a reason why they have taken such a staright path, maybe they had a cart with them where they put their prisonors on, we should think about that. And I'm seeing some sleepy faces, so you guys should better set up camp!"

Keia

I aim to misbehave
"Setting camp it is then," Pent said. Plus, I think I've got to keep off a pony for a few hours - not used to the ride yet.

Pent helped with the camp set up and suggested a watch list for the evening and an early start to the morning.

Jemal

Adventurer
All right, I'm going to need to know who's taking which shift during the night (and how many watch shifts you're setting). Next person to post can decide the shifts if they want to, or just talk about it amongst yourself.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads