Hmm. I'm not sure I'm following some of your changes. I added colossus slayer once per turn + reactions, but I did it differently on my new spreadsheet. Here are a few questions:Hey @dave2008, I played around a bit with your spreadsheet; did a little bit of refactoring, and tried to incorporate some more details (e.g. colossus slayer damage once per turn, taking into account the chance of at least one hit, and the chance that the attack you use it on is a crit, as well as an attempt to account for distracting strike and whirlwind strike). Here's my take
Edit: Fixed the link
- I am not understanding why you increase the ranges attacks per turn up to 2.6?
- How did you determined the hit %/turn?
- How did you determine 20% AO and how does it relate to Reactions/ Combat.
- How did you determine .8 reactions per combat. I was giving 33% per round for reactions.
- What is Avg. Adj >2?
- What is ally base damage?
Here is my updated version. It includes everything I think, but we are getting very different results.