• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A world in Darkness IC- Calling Wilphe and Nac Mac Feegle

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Behind the vails and costuming Argentus looks into the trees and frowns. He is hesitant to leave the ground. I takes him a few moments to realise that he is afraid of falling. He flexes his useless wings and steps up to the sling. We are unsure if this is safe. He says to the being with the leaf clothing.

Ghostknight

First Post
The being with the leaf clothing looks at Argentus

It is perfectly safe, Radiant One. You will be honoured appropriately above. Please, enter the basket and go above, you will find it most pleaseing

Seemingly, the disguise you are wearing is not effective against whomever this creature is.

Sychella:
You go into the trees, but come out into a sunny, grass are, you can see the forest through a hole below you. In front of you you see a city built into trees which you have never seen before. A group of the creatures are tugging at you to follow them

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Argentus is taken aback. Who or what are you that you can see me for what I am? the angel says as he allows himself to be led into the sling.

As he is pulled up Argentus realises why this is so disturbing. For a being that vaguely remembers flying between starts he now has to be pulled by ropes into the heavens. He now actualy has to think of the consiquences if he were to fall from the sky. The voice in his head calms him somewhat You must learn to accept your limitation and adjust to them if you wish to regain your grace.

Last edited:

Quirhid

First Post
ooc: Just wanted to let you know, I'm back. I had problems with my computer so it took few days to fix it. I'm going to continue posting after I have read what you have done without me.

Ghostknight

First Post
As Argentus joins the group the creatures gather round. The one with the leaves comes forward again.

Come Radiant one, you and your companions are welcome in our abode.

Stepping forward he heads towards the city, followed closely by the rest of the creatures present. Children bounce from the trees and run between your legs, looking with a fascinated horror at the huge Minotaur and the half-drow.

They sing and chatter in a strange language and occasionally an older voice can be heard shouting, followed by silence for a few moments.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Argentus looks back at Sychella and asks, Do you think it safe for me to remove this disguise?
He walks quickly and as the children start to become entangled in his legs he will start picking them up and holding them laughing as much as they do. His laughter is like the sun at daybreak and even the stoutest of hearts is gladdened by the sound.

Last edited:

Zerth

First Post
Gor does his best to avoid stomping on the children, even though they seem to keep a liitle distance from him and Sychella. His bull-ears twist and turn as he listens to all the different singing voices, that the creatures and Argentus are making.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads