Adv: A Night at the Opera; Judge TwoHeadsBarking

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Incarnation burned with hatred, but there was little he could do under the mental and physical onslaught the racked his form. Dane has fallen and I am following. The call up to his companions seemed devoid of emotion, but the hotter the rage, the colder the tone.

Back against the wall and unable to escape, he clutched fire in his hand again. If he was to suffer, so would they.[sblock=Actions]5 from poison. Dane doesn't have second wind, so Incarnation's changes of hitting a 15 Heal to stabilize or small. Blast away and take his lumps. Hellish Rebuke against the cobra w/o implement but with Prime Shot, provoking an OA basic attack: Ref 17, 8 fire and another 1d6+5 if Incarnation takes damage before TENT. Saves vs Poison only (lotta good that's gonna do).[/sblock][sblock=Incarnation (dazed, slowed)]Incarnation—Male Warforged Infernal Warlock 3
Initiative: +1, Passive Perception: 15, Passive Insight: 10
AC: 15, Fort: 16, Reflex: 14, Will: 14 — Speed: 6
HP: 18+2/42, Bloodied: 21, Surge: 10, Surges left: 9/11
+2 save vs. ongoing damage
Action Points: 0, Second Wind: Used
Powers -
Eldritch Blast
Hellish Rebuke

Fiery Bolt
Vampiric Embrace

Flames of Phlegethos
Warforged Resilience
Burning Gauntlets
Full character sheet[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sheng smiles with viperine wickedness as the goblin escapes. "Out of my way" he says shortly, and gets out of the corridor, using the momentum to charge another howling sphere of chaos energy, to assault the fleeting goblin.
The black bolt fly howling and merges with the goblin's skull, which grabs his head as the power consumes it's last vital energies, leaving a darkened carcass behind, when it escapes from the dead goblin's mouth, to dissipate screaming towards the celling.

Move to I 5
Chaos Bolt vs Goblin: 17 vs will, hit for 11 dmg and drop it.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Dane lies in a small puddle of blood, but internally keeps fighting.

[sblock=ooc]Take 5 pod. Save vs Poison (1d20+5=6) Save vs Dying 14.[/sblock]

Incarnation burned with hatred, but there was little he could do under the mental and physical onslaught the racked his form. Dane has fallen and I am following. The call up to his companions seemed devoid of emotion, but the hotter the rage, the colder the tone.

Back against the wall and unable to escape, he clutched fire in his hand again. If he was to suffer, so would they. As Incarnation shot his fire forward the mechanical arm of goblin washed over his skin, sending electricity coursing through him. He does manage to damage his target in the process.

[sblock=Actions]5 from poison.

Dane doesn't have second wind, so Incarnation's changes of hitting a 15 Heal to stabilize or small. Blast away and take his lumps. Hellish Rebuke against the cobra w/o implement but with Prime Shot, provoking an OA basic attack:

OA from Goblin Artifice. 28 vs AC, 9 Lightning damage

Hellish Rebuke Ref 17, 8 fire and another 1d6+5 if Incarnation takes damage before TENT. Saves vs Poison only [/sblock]

Sheng smiles with viperine wickedness as the goblin escapes. "Out of my way" he says shortly, and gets out of the corridor, using the momentum to charge another howling sphere of chaos energy, to assault the fleeting goblin.

The black bolt fly howling and merges with the goblin's skull, which grabs his head as the power consumes it's last vital energies, leaving a darkened carcass behind, when it escapes from the dead goblin's mouth, to dissipate screaming towards the ceiling.

[sblock=ooc]
Move to I 5
Chaos Bolt vs Goblin: 17 vs will, hit for 11 dmg and drop it.
[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]It seems relatively likely that someone will go down the other trap door so I revealed the basement map. There's an additional warforged, chained up and unconcious, at P5. At P8, right under the trapdoor, is a set of moveable stairs. The area directly under the stage is about 3-4 feet lower than where Incarnation is standing. [/sblock]

--------------------------------------

Round 7

24 - Enemies - Acted
White Apparition 6 - @N6 - 1/1
Iron Defender 1 - @S13 - 7/47 - Bloodied
Iron Cobra 1 - @H11 - 36/75 - Bloodied, 1d6+5 Fire damage if Incarnation takes damage before his next turn
Goblin Artifice - @I12 - -14 hp
17 - Qynn - @H6 -20/29 - +2 defenses TENT
15 - Dane - @H12 - -6/42hp - DYING, Ongoing 5 Poison (save ends) - Acted
13 - Sheng - @I5 - 12/26 - Bloodied - Acted
8 - Hadrak - @H7 - 16/42 - Bloodied
6 - Rurdev - @J6 - 11/41 - Bloodied
2 - Incarnation - @H11 - 11/42 - Dazed and slowed (save ends both), Bloodied - Acted
Essam - @T12 - -26hp

Other Warforged - @P5
Moveable Stairs - @P8

Stats

White: AC 15, R 14
Red: AC 16, R 15, W 15
Purple: R 15
Goblin Skirmisher: AC 15, W 12
Iron Defender: AC 19
Iron Cobra: AC 20, W 17
Goblin Artifice: R 18, W 18

Note on the Map.

The door between G:11 and H:11 is closed. The other three doors in the hallway are open. Also, please note, each door has a little handle. I did this on purpose when I made the map and forgot all about it. The door opens in the direction that the handle is on. The hinge is opposite the handle. This is why Dane provoked an OA when closing the door.

[sblock=1st Floor]
Map1st33.png
[/sblock]

[sblock=Basement]
MapB33.png
[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
Rurdev sprints up the stairs getting as close to the trap door as he can. His feral blood pumps in his veins, further invigorating him.

[sblock=ooc]Move as close to the trapdoor as I can[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]Note that I forgot about my regen last round, so I'm at 15 hp.

Rurdev—Male Longtooth Shifter Two-Weapon Ranger 3
Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 19 Passive Insight: 14
AC: 17, Fort: 17, Reflex: 16, Will: 15 — Speed: 6
HP: 15/41, Bloodied: 20, Surge: 10, Surges left: 5/8
Resist Force 10
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: Used, Milestone MI daily used: 1
Powers -
Twin Strike
Hit and Run
Off-Hand Strike
Disruptive Strike
Yield Ground
Longtooth Shifting[s/]
Jaws of the Wolf
Brooch of Shielding
L4W:pC:Rurdev (EvolutionKB) - ENWiki
[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
OOC: There are two trapdoors, represented by large black squares on the map. One is at P8, and the other at H13. You can reach both, and even travel further once inside, by doing a double move.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Hadrak hustles down the corridor. People were falling all around! Peering down the hole, he blasts the the goblin artificer. Some of the energy from the attack bolster Incarnation, but Hadrak is worried it is too little too late.

[sblock=Action]Move to H12

I should see the thingie at I12 in the basement through the hole so:

Standard:
Sacred Flame
vs Ref (1d20+7=26, 1d6+7=13)

Hit; Incarnation gets either a free save of +2 thp, his call.
[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I8 of basement it is then. That is twelve squares, unless trapdoor squares are less. That is also not provoking an OA from the remaining white orb.[/sblock]

Dropping down the trapdoor, Rurdev sees the warforged captive. Knowing foes are still fighting he turns the corner, seeing the strange goblin and the cobra. "I think you'll find me more capable than them," the non-stuttering shifter calls. He's covered in blood and gory wounds, but he still stands, looking like a fierce combatant.

[sblock=Additional actions]In addition to my moves, I'll quarry the cobra as well.[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sheng moves into the theatre, and using the momentum, performs a series of complicated spins in the air, sending a bolt of magical green liquid towards the golem assaulting the... other golem. The rush makes the monk's aim fail, and the orb hits a seat, corroding it completely.

Remove ads