Adv: A Night at the Opera; Judge TwoHeadsBarking

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Updated Hadrak's actions for last round.[/sblock]

Don't ya be slithin' awa'! You'z a naw par o' boots!

Dane shifts beside Incarnation, trying to maintain his balance from the multiple hits. He takes another large arcing swing at Iron Cobra 2 drawing his attention.

[sblock=Actions] Move: Shift to H12.
Standard:
Brash Strike vs AC (1d20+11, 1d12+10=[15, 11], [4, 10]) . Hit for 14 pod. Granting CA to Iron Cobra 2 only. He is marked.[/sblock] Kill it 'lock. Ya covr'd.

--------------------------------------

Round 6

24 - Enemies - Acted
Red Apparition 1 - @J7 - 21/37 - Marked
White Apparition 6 - @N6 - 1/1
Goblin Skirmisher2 - @J5 - 19/29
Iron Defender 1 - @Q14 - 19/47 - Bloodied
Iron Defender 2 - @K6 - 7/47 - Quarry, Bloodied, Marked
Iron Cobra 1 - @H10 - 57/75
Iron Cobra 2 - @I13 - 15/75 - Bloodied, Marked
Goblin Artifice - @I11 - -14 hp
17 - Qynn - @H6 - 5/29 - Bloodied
15 - Dane - @H12 - 10/42hp - Bloodied, Grant CA to Iron Cobra 2 - Acted
13 - Sheng - @G7 - 12/26 - Bloodied
8 - Hadrak - @H10 - 16/42 - Bloodied, Slowed (save ends), Prone
6 - Rurdev - @J6 - 11/41 - Bloodied
2 - Incarnation - @H11 - 23/42 - Dazed and slowed (save ends both), ongoing 5 poison (save ends)
Essam - @R15 - -21hp

Stats

White: AC 15, R 14
Red: AC 16, R 15, W 15
Purple: R 15
Goblin Skirmisher: AC 15
Iron Defender: AC 19
Iron Cobra: AC 20
Goblin Creepy Guy: R 18

Note on the Map.

The door between G:11 and H:11 is closed. The other three doors in the hallway are open. Also, please note, each door has a little handle. I did this on purpose when I made the map and forgot all about it. The door opens in the direction that the handle is on. The hinge is opposite the handle. This is why Dane provoked an OA when closing the door.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Corrosion, madness, poison, and pain. Incarnation felt all of these. Calling upon his darkest art, he clenched his hand into a fist and risked drawing out the construct's vital essence... to fuel himself. Fate would not let Incarnation go so easily, but it was fickle in its rewards. [sblock=Actions]Vampiric Embrace vs Cobra 2: Will 21, 15 necrotic (which should drop it if it hits); 7 THP for Incarnation. This action provokes an OA, but then Dane gets to smack it first. If, for some reason, it tries to attack and Dane fells it, target the goblin instead. Both saves fail.[/sblock][sblock=Incarnation (dazed, slowed, poisoned)]Incarnation—Male Warforged Infernal Warlock 3
Initiative: +1, Passive Perception: 15, Passive Insight: 10
AC: 15, Fort: 16, Reflex: 14, Will: 14 — Speed: 6
HP: 18/42, Bloodied: 21, Surge: 10, Surges left: 9/11
+2 save vs. ongoing damage
Action Points: 0, Second Wind: Used
Powers -
Eldritch Blast
Hellish Rebuke

Fiery Bolt
Vampiric Embrace

Flames of Phlegethos
Warforged Resilience
Burning Gauntlets
Full character sheet[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Corrosion, madness, poison, and pain. Incarnation felt all of these. Calling upon his darkest art, he clenched his hand into a fist and risked drawing out the construct's vital essence... to fuel himself. Fate would not let Incarnation go so easily, but it was fickle in its rewards.

The iron cobra strikes out at the opening presented by Incarnation's attack, Dane quickly chops the creature down though before he could land his blow. Seeing the field change almost instantaneously Incarnation shifts targets to the strange goblin in the rear who commands the remaining Cobra to take the blow.

[sblock=Actions]Vampiric Embrace vs Cobra 2: provokes OA from Cobra 2, Provokes CC from Dane. Who said 3.X is dead?

Dane, Reckless Waraxe Attack (as seems fitting to your style), 21 vs AC, 15 Damage. That kills it.

Vampiric Embrace vs Goblin Artifce. Will 21, 15 necrotic (which should drop it if it hits); 7 THP for Incarnation. Hits! He shifts the damage to Cobra 1 using Lead from the Rear

If, for some reason, it tries to attack and Dane fells it, target the goblin instead. Both saves fail.[/sblock]

Round 6

24 - Enemies - Acted
Red Apparition 1 - @J7 - 21/37 - Marked
Goblin Skirmisher2 - @J5 - 19/29
Iron Defender 2 - @K6 - 7/47 - Quarry, Bloodied, Marked
Iron Cobra 1 - @H10 - 42/75
17 - Qynn - @H6 - 5/29 - Bloodied
15 - Dane - @H12 - 10/42hp - Bloodied, Grant CA to Iron Cobra 2, -2 to AC TENT - Acted
8 - Hadrak - @H10 - 16/42 - Bloodied, Slowed (save ends), Prone
2 - Incarnation - @H11 - 18/42 +7 thp - Dazed and slowed (save ends both), ongoing 5 poison (save ends) - Acted
Essam - @R15 - -21hp

Stats

Goblin Skirmisher: AC 15
Iron Cobra: AC 20, W 17
Goblin Artifice: R 18, W 18

Note on the Map.

The door between G:11 and H:11 is closed. The other three doors in the hallway are open. Also, please note, each door has a little handle. I did this on purpose when I made the map and forgot all about it. The door opens in the direction that the handle is on. The hinge is opposite the handle. This is why Dane provoked an OA when closing the door.

[sblock=1st Floor]
MapB30.png
[/sblock]

[sblock=Basement]
Map1st30.png
[/sblock]

Last edited:

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Yup, using the power to resist is good.[/sblock]

Rurdev strikes out with both blades at the each foe in front of him. One at the iron defender, the other towards the red orb as it floats haphazardly towards his striking blade. Each blade strikes true. This time the lightning scimitar cuts through the iron dog, nearly beheading it. The non-magical weapon encounters resisitance in the red orb but slices it clean in two. The two halves seperate, then explode violently.

[sblock=Actions]Main hand vs orb, off hand vs iron def(first). twin strike vs main hand orb, off vs iron def. (1d20+9=24, 1d20+10=26, 1d8+3=9, 1d8+3=10, 1d6=6) 9 to orb. 16 vs iron def. If this drops both, I may post again(using AP to take more actions).[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Rurdev—Male Longtooth Shifter Two-Weapon Ranger 3
Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 19 Passive Insight: 14
AC: 17(19), Fort: 17(19), Reflex: 16(18), Will: 15(17) — Speed: 6
HP: 11/41, Bloodied: 20, Surge: 10, Surges left: 5/8
Resist Force 10
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: Used, Milestone MI daily used: 1
Powers -
Twin Strike
Hit and Run
Off-Hand Strike
Disruptive Strike
Yield Ground
Longtooth Shifting

Jaws of the Wolf
Brooch of Shielding
L4W:pC:Rurdev (EvolutionKB) - ENWiki
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Qynn d'Cealis, Eladrin Swordmage 1

Qynn searches deep inside for more strength, as his blade draws a freezing arc through his enemies.

[sblock=OOC]
I'm back! :)

AP: Second wind, regain 7 HP, +2 defenses end of his next turn.
Minor: Aegis of Shielding against K6
Standard: Sweeping Frostblade (hit I6, hit J5, hit K6, cold damage) (1d20+8=15, 1d20+8=14, 1d20+8=9, 1d8+5=13)
Halfdamage, and the target is immobilized until the end of your next turn.
There goes my daily...

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Qynn
Perception: 17 Insight: 12 Low-light Vision
AC 19 Fortitude 12 Reflex 14 Will 15
Hit Points: 12 / 29 Bloodied: 14
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs Charm
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 0
Healing Surge:7 Surges per day: 4 / 10
At-Will Powers: Aegis of Shielding, Sword Burst, Frigid Blade
Encounter Powers: Feystep, Chilling Blow
Daily Powers: Sweeping Frostblade

Condition: -
[/sblock][/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Sheng begins to move and wave his hands with reptile like grace, uttering slippery and slithering words, almost spitting them with a hissing voice. His voice was bound to a spell, and soon, the red apparition and the goblin skirmishers are caught in the sorcerer's beguiling enchantment.

[sblock=OOC]
Beguiling could (Bedeviling Burst): 12 Vs Goblin's will for 11 dmg
16 vs Red light's will for 14 dmg.

Push Goblin (Hit!) to M5, Slide Red apparition to K5 [/sblock]

Rurdev strikes out with both blades at the each foe in front of him. One at the iron defender, the other towards the red orb as it floats haphazardly towards his striking blade. Each blade strikes true. This time the lightning scimitar cuts through the iron dog, nearly beheading it. The non-magical weapon encounters resistance in the red orb but slices it clean in two. The two halves separate, then explode violently.

[sblock=Actions]Main hand vs orb, off hand vs iron def(first). twin strike vs main hand orb, off vs iron def. (1d20+9=24, 1d20+10=26, 1d8+3=9, 1d8+3=10, 1d6=6) 9 to orb. 16 vs iron def. If this drops both, I may post again(using AP to take more actions).

It does drop both! The red orb explodes. IC is down. 14 vs Qynn's Reflex, 6 vs Rurdev's. Qynn takes 5 radiant damage.[/sblock]

Qynn takes the brunt of the energy from the explosion and falls unconscious.

[sblock=OOC]
I'm back! :)

Sorry Qynn. You just fell unconscious, and there's nothing at K6 anymore.

Even though Qynn is back for the sake of expedience I am goign to continue to take actions in the order they are posted. For the rest of the encounter.
[/sblock]

Round 6

24 - Enemies - Acted
Goblin Skirmisher2 - @J5 - 8/29 - Bloodied
Iron Cobra 1 - @H10 - 42/75
17 - Qynn - @H6 - 0/29 - DYING
15 - Dane - @H12 - 10/42hp - Bloodied, Grant CA to Iron Cobra 2, -2 to AC TENT - Acted
13 - Sheng - @G7 - 12/26 - Bloodied - Acted
8 - Hadrak - @H10 - 16/42 - Bloodied, Slowed (save ends)
6 - Rurdev - @J6 - 11/41 - Bloodied - Acted
2 - Incarnation - @H11 - 18/42 +7 thp - Dazed and slowed (save ends both), ongoing 5 poison (save ends), Bloodied - Acted
Essam - @R15 - -21hp

Stats

Goblin Skirmisher: AC 15, W 12

Note on the Map.

[sblock=1st Floor]
Map1st31.png
[/sblock]

[sblock=Basement]
MapB30.png
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sheng Smiles as he sees the goblin's week mind is caught by his misleading enchantment, but the pain overruns that emotion. "Hadrak, it would be of our best interest that you use your god's powers to fuel us with vital energy, otherwise our enemies will overwhelm us. Qynn will die soon, he's on the floor, not moving much....The shifter isn't in his better shape also."

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=OOC]My status says slowed and prone but I got up and made the save on my last action and I don't believe I have been hit again...

I am assuming you just forgot to remove those conditions from the tracker
[/sblock]

-''Yeah, Sheng, everyone is bleeding. It's freaking hard to figure out who is worst off...''

All right, I guess dying is worse than poisoned and cornered... Hope they can hold on a bit longer down there.

Hadrak hustles toward the door, sight the goblin and shoots it then wills Quynn to get back on his feet.

[sblock=Actions]
Move: H7
Standard: Sacred flame
vs ref (1d20+7=10, 1d6+7=11)

Damn it. I am taking this one personal.

Minor: Heal Quynn
1d6+5=6

*sigh* minimum roll. Icing on the cake. He heals HS + 6
[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Sheng Smiles as he sees the goblin's week mind is caught by his misleading enchantment, but the pain overruns that emotion. "Hadrak, it would be of our best interest that you use your god's powers to fuel us with vital energy, otherwise our enemies will overwhelm us. Qynn will die soon, he's on the floor, not moving much....The shifter isn't in his better shape also."

-''Yeah, Sheng, everyone is bleeding. It's freaking hard to figure out who is worst off...''

All right, I guess dying is worse than poisoned and cornered... Hope they can hold on a bit longer down there.

Hadrak hustles toward the door, sight the goblin and shoots it then wills Qynn to get back on his feet.

[sblock=OOC]My status says slowed and prone but I got up and made the save on my last action and I don't believe I have been hit again...

I am assuming you just forgot to remove those conditions from the tracker

DM says: You are correct sir. As you can see from newer updates I even remembered that you had gotten up, removed the prone condition, but still managed to forget that you had saved.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions]
Move: H7
Standard: Sacred flame
vs ref (1d20+7=10, 1d6+7=11) Miss.

Damn it. I am taking this one personal.

Minor: Heal Qynn
1d6+5=6

*sigh* minimum roll. Icing on the cake. He heals HS + 6
[/sblock]

Awakened by the clerics divine powers, Qynn searches deep inside for more strength. He quickly stands getting ready for the next round of fighting.

[sblock=ooc]
**Since we're out of initiative anyway, I kept as much of you're original actions as I could. You still have you're AP and Daily.**

Standard: Second wind, regain 7 HP, +2 defenses end of his next turn.
Minor: Aegis of Shielding against M5
Move: Stand Up[/sblock]

Essam, suddenly realizes how far away he's gotten from everyone else. He pushes further through the audience, opening himself up to another bite from the iron beast. Essam was still much better off however. He made his way up the aisle and turned to blast the creature with his voice.

The construct seems barely in one piece now. The force of the blow pushes it back, and all it can do is move back into attack position.

[sblock=ooc]Essam moves to T12.

OA from Defender. 27 vs AC, 5 Damage.

Essam attacks defender. 26 vs Reflex, 12 Thunder damage Is pushed to O15.

Defender moves to S13.[/sblock]

The goblin spearwielder seemed to be in position for only one thing. He strikes at Rurdev. He doesn't even come close. Seeing he was now missing a considerable amount of allies he made for the closest exit. Rurdev, somehow doesn't manage to strike the creature in the process.

The remaining apparition looks like its going to attack but it's light begins to fizzle.

[sblock=ooc] Goblin 7 vs AC Miss.

Goblin skirmisher attempts to flee. OA from Rurdev. 10 vs AC, Miss.

Skirmisher moves to S5.

Mote attacks Rurdev. 8 vs Reflex[/sblock]

In the basement, the cobra and strange goblin move forward as well, pressing our heroes backs against the wall. The Iron Cobra strikes Dane hard, just as he brought his attention to the goblin for an instant. The iron fangs dig into a vital vein and blood comes spilling out, being replaced by more poison. The dwarf drops.

The cackling wickedly the goblin reaches out his hands, grabs onto Incarnation's rob and gauntlets, and malicious arcane rust seems increase exponentially. The items turn to dust and seem to get sucked into the mechanical arm.

"You're next!"

[sblock=ooc]The cobra and artifice both shift forward.

Goblin artifice fails to recharge a power.

Iron Cobra attacks Dane. Crit 11 damage, and ongoing 5 poison. Dane falls unconscious.

Goblin Artifice uses Dissolve Metal. 24 vs Reflex. All of Incarnation's Magic Items are gone.[/sblock]

Round 7

24 - Enemies - Acted
Goblin Skirmisher2 - @S5 - 8/29 - Bloodied, Marked
Iron Defender 1 - @S13 - 7/47 - Bloodied
Iron Cobra 1 - @H11 - 42/75
Goblin Artifice - @I12 - -14 hp
17 - Qynn - @H6 -20/29 - +2 defenses TENT
15 - Dane - @H12 - -1/42hp - DYING, ongoing 5 poison (save ends)
8 - Hadrak - @H7 - 16/42 - Bloodied
2 - Incarnation - @H11 - 18/42 +7 thp - Dazed and slowed (save ends both), ongoing 5 poison (save ends), Bloodied
Essam - @T12 - -26hp

Stats

Goblin Skirmisher: AC 15, W 12

Note on the Map.

[sblock=1st Floor]
Map1st32.png
[/sblock]

[sblock=Basement]
MapB32.png
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads