Adv: A Night at the Opera; Judge TwoHeadsBarking

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Hadrak hustles down the corridor. People were falling all around! Peering down the hole, he blasts the the goblin artificer, who recoils in surprise. Some of the energy from the attack bolster Incarnation, but Hadrak is worried it is too little too late.

[sblock=Action]Move to H12

I should see the thingie at I12 in the basement through the hole so: **Dm says, yeah that sounds fine.**

Standard:
Sacred Flame
vs Ref (1d20+7=26, 1d6+7=13) Hit

Hit; Incarnation gets either a free save of +2 thp, his call.
[/sblock]

Dropping down the trapdoor, Rurdev sees the warforged captive. Knowing foes are still fighting he turns the corner, seeing the strange goblin and the cobra. "I think you'll find me more capable than them," the non-stuttering shifter calls. He's covered in blood and gory wounds, but he still stands, looking like a fierce combatant.

[sblock=ooc]I8 of basement it is then. That is twelve squares, unless trapdoor squares are less. That is also not provoking an OA from the remaining white orb.

In addition to my moves, I'll quarry the cobra as well.
[/sblock]

Qynn dashes forward, forcing the energy from his momentum into a new form. His sword flashes blue and seems to ice over before he digs it through the remaining apparition, and it explodes. Sheng and Qynn watch the light wash over them harmlessly.

Down below, the goblin's eyes sudden;y turn sharply toward the center of stage. His eyes flash between Rurdev and Incarnation. He doesn't look so confident anymore.

[sblock=ooc]Autoing Qynn. Move to M6.
Frigid Blade vs Mote. 18 vs AC Hit and destroyed.

Explosion causes an attack vs Qynn and Sheng 13 vs Reflex on both both miss.[/sblock]

Essam shifts slightly, closer to the stage in order to launch another volley of sound at the Iron Beast, still pursuing him. The sound hit's hard, and the large metal mastiff seems to shake it's head with great force, before litterally falling apart.

"I got one!" The warfoerged yells and pumps his fist triumphantly.

[sblock=ooc]Shift to T11
21 vs Reflex, 9 damage Kills. [/sblock]

The goblin flicks his wrist and the remaining cobra turns from Incarnation to face Rurdev. It's eyes seems to flash with light. The shifter can feel his mind being invaded. Then the goblin turns back to Incarnation.

"You cannot defeat us, the damage has already been done! The merchant's will fall and Baccarate will return to it's former glory!"

The creatures mechanical eye starts to blink and then emits a powerful beam of light. Pain burns inside the warforged. One additional burst of flame rocks the cobra and then Incarnation falls.

[sblock=ooc]
Cobra attacks Rurdev. 19 vs Will. Hits. Dazed and slowed (save ends both)

Goblin Shifts to I11
Attacks Incarnation. 27 vs Fort, 14 damage and blinded (save ends)

Cobra takes 9 fire damage[/sblock]

--------------------------------------

Round 8

24 - Enemies - Acted
Iron Cobra 1 - @H11 - 27/75 - Bloodied
Goblin Artifice - @I11 - -27 hp
17 - Qynn - @M6 -20/29 -
15 - Dane - @H12 - -6/42hp - DYING, Ongoing 5 Poison (save ends)
13 - Sheng - @I5 - 12/26 - Bloodied
8 - Hadrak - @H12 - 16/42 - Bloodied
6 - Rurdev - @I8 - 11/41 - Bloodied, Dazed and slowed (save ends both)
2 - Incarnation - @H11 - -3/42 - Dazed and slowed (save ends both), DYING, either a free save of +2 thp, Blinded (save ends)
Essam - @T11 - -26hp

Other Warforged - @P5
Moveable Stairs - @P8

Stats

White: AC 15, R 14
Red: AC 16, R 15, W 15
Purple: R 15
Goblin Skirmisher: AC 15, W 12
Iron Defender: AC 19
Iron Cobra: AC 20, W 17
Goblin Artifice: R 18, W 18

Note on the Map.

The door between G:11 and H:11 is closed. The other three doors in the hallway are open. Also, please note, each door has a little handle. I did this on purpose when I made the map and forgot all about it. The door opens in the direction that the handle is on. The hinge is opposite the handle. This is why Dane provoked an OA when closing the door.

[sblock=1st Floor]
Map1st34.png
[/sblock]

[sblock=Basement]
MapB34.png
[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Last Round

Giving some bolstering by Hadrack, Incarnation tries again to fight off the mental onslaught, but it is not enough.

This Round

Helpless, the flames along Incarnation's plating begin to fade.[sblock=Actions]Bonus save fails.

Save vs. dazed/slow, blinded, death: Still dazed/slowed, Not blinded, No change (take 10 instead of the rolled 3).[/sblock][sblock=Incarnation (dazed, slowed, dying)]Incarnation—Male Warforged Infernal Warlock 3
Initiative: +1, Passive Perception: 15, Passive Insight: 10
AC: 15, Fort: 16, Reflex: 14, Will: 14 — Speed: 6
HP: -3/42, Bloodied: 21, Surge: 10, Surges left: 9/11
+2 save vs. ongoing damage
Action Points: 0, Second Wind: Used
Powers -
Eldritch Blast
Hellish Rebuke

Fiery Bolt
Vampiric Embrace

Flames of Phlegethos
Warforged Resilience
Burning Gauntlets
Full character sheet[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
I really don't like the merchants, but these guys sounds like maniacs... The enemies of my enemies are not my friends!

All right, the next move is close to suicide so let's not overthink it too much...

Hadrak drops into the trapdoor and falls next to Incarnation. He reaches out toward Dane and touches the fallen dwarf. Life force flows from the cleric to the warrior. Hadrak feels himself weakening.

-''Get up, get up, GET UP!''

Dane opens his eyes; no longer dying, he is in fact fighting fit.

Digging deep in his reserve of energy, Hadrak points a finger toward the goblin and utter a curse. The goblin is struck hard and is weakened.

[sblock=Actions]
Move: Drop into I13 square in the basement

Standard: Life Transferance
Hadrak loses 10 hp (6/42 hp)
Dane is back to 25/42 hp

AP:
Astral Condemnation
Astral Condemantion VS Goblin (1d20+7=22, 3d6+7=19)

I hope it's a hit:
Effect: Until the end of My next turn, the target takes a penalty to damage rolls equal to 6.

I got no more dailies, no more encounter power, no more healing, no more AP...

Oh, and I have 6 HP.

+1 to all my defenses TENT (for hitting with a divive power)
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Qynn d'Cealis, Eladrin Swordmage 1

[sblock=OOC]
Sorry, I missed I got action left for the last round.

Will move to the trapdoor and down as soon as possible.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Qynn
Perception: 17 Insight: 12 Low-light Vision
AC 19 Fortitude 12 Reflex 14 Will 15
Hit Points: 20 / 29 Bloodied: 14
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs Charm
Action Points: 2 Second Wind: 0
Healing Surge:7 Surges per day: 4 / 10
At-Will Powers: Aegis of Shielding, Sword Burst, Frigid Blade
Encounter Powers: Feystep, Chilling Blow
Daily Powers: Sweeping Frostblade

Condition: -
[/sblock][/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
Rurdev tries to shake the cobwebs away, but he felt so tired...and his legs would barely move. It was like they were down in the sewers again. He could reach his foe and strike out with his blade though.

Charging forward he strikes true, but just dings the creature, the blade sparking along it's scales. His bestial heritage helps him fight off the mind poison of the cobra. Smiling, he says, "Three against two, I like the odds."

[sblock=Actions]Charge to H10. Hit for 12 damage.charge w/flanking iron cobra att/dam shifted (1d20+11=29, 1d8+8=10, 1d6=2)
Save: Success: save vs dazed/slow (1d20=11) [/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Rurdev—Male Longtooth Shifter Two-Weapon Ranger 3
Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 19 Passive Insight: 14
AC: 17, Fort: 17, Reflex: 16, Will: 15 — Speed: 6
HP: 17/41, Bloodied: 20, Surge: 10, Surges left: 5/8
Resist Force 10
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: Used, Milestone MI daily used: 1
Powers -
Twin Strike
Hit and Run
Off-Hand Strike
Disruptive Strike
Yield Ground
Longtooth Shifting[s/]
Jaws of the Wolf
Brooch of Shielding
L4W:pC:Rurdev (EvolutionKB) - ENWiki
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sheng sprints towards the main hall trapdoor, and desccends into the basement, quickly assessing the situation before crouching behind a set of crates next to the restrained warforged (P5). "Are you the captive? Garbage are you named? or something similar?" he asks, peeking his head out to see.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Last Round

Giving some bolstering by Hadrack, Incarnation tries again to fight off the mental onslaught, but it is not enough.

This Round

Helpless, the flames along Incarnation's plating begin to fade.

[sblock=Actions]Bonus save fails.

Save vs. dazed/slow, blinded, death: Still dazed/slowed, Not blinded, No change (take 10 instead of the rolled 3).[/sblock]

Dane thrashed around for a moment more, but he seems to stop as a sense of calm comes over his unconscious body as his chest slowly rises & falls.

[sblock=ooc]
Takes 5 pod.

Save vs Poison (1d20+5=15)

Death Saving Throw (1d20=11) [/sblock]

I really don't like the merchants, but these guys sounds like maniacs... The enemies of my enemies are not my friends!

All right, the next move is close to suicide so let's not overthink it too much...

Hadrak drops into the trapdoor and falls next to Incarnation. He reaches out toward Dane and touches the fallen dwarf. Life force flows from the cleric to the warrior. Hadrak feels himself weakening.

-''Get up, get up, GET UP!''

Dane opens his eyes; no longer dying, he is in fact fighting fit.

Digging deep in his reserve of energy, Hadrak points a finger toward the goblin and utter a curse. The goblin somehow wills the curse over to his construct ally, who seems on the verge of breaking apart.

[sblock=ooc with question]
Move: Drop into I13 square in the basement

Standard: Life Transferance
Hadrak loses 10 hp (6/42 hp)
Dane is back to 25/42 hp

**DM question: Dane is at -11 hp. Life Transference grants him 25 hp. Where is the other 11 coming from?**

AP:
Astral Condemnation
Astral Condemantion VS Goblin (1d20+7=22, 3d6+7=19)

I hope it's a hit
Effect: Until the end of My next turn, the target takes a penalty to damage rolls equal to 6.

**The Goblin uses Lead from the Rear and shifts it to his Cobra

I got no more dailies, no more encounter power, no more healing, no more AP...

Oh, and I have 6 HP.

+1 to all my defenses TENT (for hitting with a divive power)
[/sblock]

Rurdev tries to shake the cobwebs away, but he felt so tired...and his legs would barely move. It was like they were down in the sewers again. He could reach his foe and strike out with his blade though.

Charging forward he strikes true, but and splits the creatures face, the blade sparking through its insides. His bestial heritage helps him fight off the mind poison of the cobra. Smiling, he says, "Three against one, I like the odds."

[sblock=Actions]Charge to H10. Hit for 12 damage.charge w/flanking iron cobra att/dam shifted (1d20+11=29, 1d8+8=10, 1d6=2)
Save: Success: save vs dazed/slow (1d20=11)

**You defeat the cobra.[/sblock]

Sheng sprints towards the main hall trapdoor, and descends into the basement, quickly assessing the situation before crouching behind a set of crates next to the restrained warforged. "Are you the captive? Garbage are you named? or something similar?" he asks, peeking his head out to see.

The warforged slowly lifts his head and his eyes seem to register the form of the wizard. He mouth opens as if to speak and no words come out, only a dull noise. As you observe his form, you notice he is missing a finger, just as Alfred described his friend.

[sblock=ooc]Move to P6 (double move).[/sblock]

[sblock=Incarnation]Before you stands the long, slim form of a woman dressed in flowing robes of blue and white. A veil covers most of her face, but her eyes bore into you. Glossy eyes, drifts with a maze of color and seem almost not be of this earth.

You manage to lift you're head, but you're body feels so heavy you cannot lift yourself off the ground.

She speaks, but it seems as if you simply hear noise on the wind. "Pretender." The wind accusses you.[/sblock]

--------------------------------------

Round 8

24 - Enemies - Acted
Goblin Artifice - @I11 - -27 hp
17 - Qynn - @M6 -20/29 -
15 - Dane - @H12 - 25/42 - Bloodied - Acted
13 - Sheng - @P6 - 12/26 - Bloodied - Acted
8 - Hadrak - @I13 - 6/42 - Bloodied, +1 to all my defenses TENT - Acted
6 - Rurdev - @I8 - 11/41 - Bloodied - Acted
2 - Incarnation - @H11 - -3/42 - Dazed and slowed (save ends both), DYING - Acted
Essam - @T11 - -26hp

Grabbag - @P5
Moveable Stairs - @P8

Stats

White: AC 15, R 14
Red: AC 16, R 15, W 15
Purple: R 15
Goblin Skirmisher: AC 15, W 12
Iron Defender: AC 19
Iron Cobra: AC 20, W 17
Goblin Artifice: R 18, W 18

Note on the Map.

The door between G:11 and H:11 is closed. The other three doors in the hallway are open. Also, please note, each door has a little handle. I did this on purpose when I made the map and forgot all about it. The door opens in the direction that the handle is on. The hinge is opposite the handle. This is why Dane provoked an OA when closing the door.

[sblock=1st Floor]
MapB35.png
[/sblock]

[sblock=Basement]
Map1st35.png
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases