[Adventure!] Daunton's Dead Rises Again DM: Dimsdale.

Neil1889

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Well, Labraundos is here. He almost fit the criteria and I think Dimsdale was fine with the exceptions to the set up.

I've also used Mythweavers sheets before for games at the Giant in the Playground forums.[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I did my character finally. Witch Hamadryad Sidhe Lord with Wrathfool background having sidhe guard and faerie dragon companions. Wiki tomorrow, too tired now.

I was kinda waiting to see if drow dark warlock or my runepriest are better fit. Since [MENTION=57255]Lord Sessadore[/MENTION] isn't reporting, we have a paladin, a witch and a runepriest...defender, controller and a leader - but no strikers...

I will create a wiki some time soon, but these are the basics:
Goliath Runepriest (Earthforger theme, Disbeliever background) with maul. Ponderous, but heavy hitting with constant small bonuses to hit and damage for all.
ST 19; CON 16; DX 11; INT 10; WIS 15; CHA 8
Athletics 12; Endurance 9; Insight 10; Nature 5; Religion 6
AC: 19; Fort 15; Ref 11; Will 18

Feats: Kords resilience, Superior will
Items: Ebon Scale Armor +1, Challenge Seeking Maul +1

Word of Diminishment
Word of Binding

Flames of Purity
Second wind
Stone Panoply
Stone's Endurance
Rune of Mending
Rune of Mending

Rune of Endless fire
Shield of Sacrifice

Last edited:

dimsdale

First Post
Two more mounds of earth erupt from the ground, one to the right of the minitaur and the other two its left. The one to the right grows to a towering height of 7 feet. His body is covered with strange markings in his right hand is a giant maul. The other mound takes the form of a young girl with hypnotizing green eyes and long brown hair. All but her face and arms are covered with tree bark.

GM: welcome

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[Sblock=OOC]I'm having trouble both coming up with a character and finding time to work on one. Looks like a striker might be a welcome addition, though?

[MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION], if I'm taking too long don't wait for me. While I would certainly like to play, I don't want to hold up the rest of you if you're ready.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases