[Adventure] Leader of the Pack ( DM: Velmont, Judge: ??? )

VanderLegion

First Post
OOC: I need both of my approvals still so I can actually get rewards. I hit up renaug1 in the discussion thread to see if he could take another look and sign off after I fixed the stuff he mentioned, but I'll still need another non-judge approval, anyone have a few minutes they could take to look it over? (I decided to go with Pack Outcast for my theme. Was looking at windlord from Elemental Chaos, but Pack Outcast seemed to fit well with getting infected during the adventure here, so...

[MENTION=6676620]VanderLegion[/MENTION]
Looked over Vander, there is one thing I'm not sure about: shouldn't RBA benefit from Ki focus too? I mean, you can "channel" it's power to the weapon and use it's properties as if the weapon is magical, is it limited to melee or held weapons?

Also a neatpick: there is type error in:
Five Storms Move Disciplin

VanderLegion

First Post
[MENTION=6676620]VanderLegion[/MENTION]
Looked over Vander, there is one thing I'm not sure about: shouldn't RBA benefit from Ki focus too? I mean, you can "channel" it's power to the weapon and use it's properties as if the weapon is magical, is it limited to melee or held weapons?

Also a neatpick: there is type error in:
Five Storms Move Disciplin

OOC: I have a magical shuriken, so I already get a +1 bonus from that. You can only get the bonus from a magical weapon OR from the magical ki focus, can't stack both, so the bonus from the magic weapon is already applied.

And I fixed the typo :p

Last edited:

WEContact

First Post
OOC: I need both of my approvals still so I can actually get rewards. I hit up renaug1 in the discussion thread to see if he could take another look and sign off after I fixed the stuff he mentioned, but I'll still need another non-judge approval, anyone have a few minutes they could take to look it over? (I decided to go with Pack Outcast for my theme. Was looking at windlord from Elemental Chaos, but Pack Outcast seemed to fit well with getting infected during the adventure here, so...
OOC: Also, you still haven't made a note in the Assassin's Shroud power block that it can only be triggered when you hit with an assassin power.

VanderLegion

First Post
OOC: Also, you still haven't made a note in the Assassin's Shroud power block that it can only be triggered when you hit with an assassin power.
OOC: Hah, whoops. I apparently failed to read that entire comment. I just read the beginning that said to mention that it only stacked twice instead of four times, which it actually already said on the power, and never read the rest I guess. Fixed now

Remove ads