(Adventure) Slaying the Dreamer [Judge: Uriel]

Jack Haggerty

First Post
"Right it is, then," Jack confiirms. He heads to the end of the hallway, and performs a cursory check for locks, traps and alarms. Once he is reasonably certain that there are none, he'll open the door.

Search +8

Janos Audron

Explorer
Jack, ones again, finds no trace of any traps or alarms and opens the door.

The room is quite big, twenty by thirtyfive feet, and seems to serve a dual purpose: both library and alchemy lab. The bookshelves are built into the walls and can be covered by heavy wooden doors. Throughout the room are tables, most of the covered with various vials containing all kinds of liquids and with unprocessed components, on other tables are just books and the table along the south wall is empty.

There is a weird odor in the air, probably from the materials that and the light is provided by glowing stones in the ceiling.

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Fant looks in the room; upon seeing no wizard and no further doors, she turns around, motioning the others to follow. "He's not here; lets try the other branch." If Janos was being honest with them, there would be time to explore later, after all. Besides which, a wizard's laboratory held little interest for her.

ooc: Could we get an updated map? I've been sort-of updating the one I have as we go along, based on your descriptions, but....

Last edited:

Jack Haggerty

First Post
Thomas Hobbes said:
Fant looks in the room; upon seeing no wizard and no further doors, she turns around, motioning the others to follow. "He's not here; lets try the other branch." If Janos was being honest with them, there would be time to explore later, after all. Besides which, a wizard's laboratory held little interest for her.

As she turns around to leave the room, Fant sees a smiling Jack close the door in her face, shutting everyone else but himself inside the laboratory. A single spoken word can be heard from the other side of the door. The edges of the door and its handle glow faintly and briefly.

"Be patient," a voice very different from Jack's calls from the outside the door, "and I will decide what to do with you later." Footsteps can be faintly heard receding down the hallway.

Last edited:

Jack Haggerty

First Post
Thomas Hobbes said:
ooc: Bit confused- says Jack locks us out...

OOC: Not quite. I had assumed you stepped just into the room to take a look... Sorry if that caused confusion.

Jack Haggerty said:
Fant sees a smiling Jack close the door in her face, shutting everyone else but himself inside the laboratory.

OOC: You are inside the laboratory/library room.

Remove ads