[Adventure] The Lost Treasure of House Cannith (Judge: Evilbob)


log in or register to remove this ad


Mezegis

First Post
I think a small respite to refocus ourselves, is a fine idea. comments Thalin as he taps out a soothing rhythm on his drum.

OOC: Surges spent with Song of Rest heal +4. No surges for Thalin.
 

LadyLaw

First Post
OOC: Had we decided on a short rest? I thought the new arrivals were going to examine the room.

GM: Vertexx seemed clear that he wanted to rest before looking around. Otakkun already made his search roll and he agreed that a short rest was in order, since no one else had posted objecting, I saw that as you all taking a rest. I'm giving everyone another 24 hours to respond with their surge usage and then I'll be moving this along, because I'd really like to keep it moving.

I know the holidays are coming, guys, but if you can't keep up with one post every 48 hours I really need you to let me know. Thanks.
 

Vertexx69

First Post
OOC: if we set off a trap that summons monsters we will just die in our current state. its not a bother if we all just say "poof its been 5 minutes and we spent surges." then my concerns will be addressed. Then I'm thinking it would be who of everyone to give an aid another perception check as a group effort to find what we are looking for.
 

LadyLaw

First Post
GM: No one can aid you at this time, since they've all already made this check. They'll only be able to aid your perception check if you take the extended check I mentioned earlier after you make your initial check.
 


LadyLaw

First Post
The group takes a moment to patch themselves up and breathe before Karananak gets up and does a thorough search of the room. Although he doesn't manage to find much, he does spot something the others hadn't seen before.

[sblock=Mechanics]Karananak Perception to search room - 1d20+12=24[/sblock]

GM: Check below is the same as I have posted before (although I added a minor clarification). It is posted here for reference so Vertexx doesn't have to go back and find it since, per his request, I rolled his perception check for him. He still needs to tell me what square he stops in when he completes his search.

Everyone should please remember to continue to let me know what square you are in if your character moves. I reposted the latest map for reference as well.


[sblock=Perception 22]You find a loose brick in the north part of the wall the hallway is on. (note: it isn't sticking out of the wall at all, it's just loose. If you are running your hands across the wall without pressing down, you would feel it jiggle a bit as your hand went over it.)[sblock=Perception 28]You can see a niche in the lock and tiny holes around the safe edges. This looks like part of a trap on the safe lock. Revealing this information to someone attempting to pick the lock before they make the attempt will grant a bonus to the lock-picking attempt, as they will have some idea what to avoid.[sblock=Perception 30]In the rear corner of the room (square O1) there appears to be some very fine cracks in the wall and a loose brick that you didn't notice at first. It's possible this is some sort of hidden door.[/sblock][/sblock][/sblock]

[sblock=PC Status]
Kaelan:
HP: 40/41 Surges: 3/9 AP: 0 MI Daily Uses: 1
Conditions:

Karananak:
HP: 45/45 Surges: 7/11 AP: 0 MI Daily Uses: 1
Conditions: bloodied

Thalin:
HP: 41/43 Surges: 8/10 AP: 0 MI Daily Uses: 1
Conditions:

Colgrave:
HP: 32/32 Surges: 4/6 AP: 1 MI Daily Uses: 1
Conditions: bloodied

Experiment 354b:
HP: 35/40 Surges: 8/9 AP: 1 MI Daily Uses: 0
Conditions: [/sblock]

GM: Please note: I NPC'd Kaelan and Colgrave spending surges since they did not post and it seems clear they would want to be healed. So, that was 1 surge for Kaelan and 2 surges for Colgrave.
 

Attachments

  • Laboratory5.jpg
    Laboratory5.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 318

Vertexx69

First Post
The Map Room 2:
Karananak takes a slow look around the room after a much needed rest, ending back in the middle where he started. "Dare bein a loose stone in dee wall ovah ere den." He morphs back down into swarm form before investigating anomoly, fiddling with it until something happens.
[sblock=Actions]Free: Speak
Minor:
Wild Shape
Move: to (loose brick)
Standard: Press/pull/swivel brick until gaining a result.[/sblock][sblock=Swarmwhisper]Karananak Bole—Male Wilden Druid 4; Resist 5 Fire, (Resist 4 Melee/Ranged in Beast Form)
Initiative: +2, Low-Light, Passive Perception: 22, Passive Insight: 22
AC: 17, Fort: 18, Reflex: 15(17 in beast form), Will: 19 — Speed: 6
HP: 45/45, Bloodied: 22, Surge: 11, Surges left: 8/11
Action Points: 0/1, Second Wind: Used, Milestones 0
Powers -
Savage Rend
Locust Swarm
Chill Wind

Scattered Form
Voyage of the Ancients/Wrath of the Destroyer*/Pursuit of the Hunter
Battering Claws

Summon Pack Wolf
Healing Infusion

Item Powers:
Beast Hide Armor (Encounter: Shift 2 in beast form)

Character Sheet
[/sblock][sblock=OOC]Karananak will end his search in the center of the room. To clarify, he searches the whole room taking note of the loose stone without stopping, and then goes back to examine it i once he has finished the sweep.[sblock=Translation]There's a loose stone in the wall over here.[/sblock][/sblock]
 

LadyLaw

First Post
As Karananak presses against the loose brick, it slides back into the wall about a quarter of an inch. He can hear a quiet click when he cannot push is back any further. When he removes his hand, the brick slides forward again to it's original position.
 

Attachments

  • Laboratory6.jpg
    Laboratory6.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 333

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases

Top