[Adventure] The Lost Treasure of House Cannith (Judge: Evilbob)


log in or register to remove this ad

LadyLaw

First Post
354b attempts to open the lock and fails, causing poison gas to issue forth from the walls again. His power seems less than effective. Certainly it doesn't open the thing.

[sblock=Mechanics]Poison Gas vs. Fort on
354b - 1d20+6=25
Kaelan - 1d20+6=22
For 1d10=7 Poison damage each[/sblock]

[sblock=PC Status]
Kaelan:
HP: 33/41 Surges: 3/9 AP: 0 MI Daily Uses: 1
Conditions:

Karananak:
HP: 45/45 Surges: 7/11 AP: 0 MI Daily Uses: 1
Conditions: bloodied

Thalin:
HP: 41/43 Surges: 8/10 AP: 0 MI Daily Uses: 1
Conditions:

Colgrave:
HP: 32/32 Surges: 4/6 AP: 1 MI Daily Uses: 1
Conditions: bloodied

Experiment 354b:
HP: 28/40 Surges: 8/9 AP: 1 MI Daily Uses: 0
Conditions:[/sblock]
 

Attachments

  • Laboratory7.jpg
    Laboratory7.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:

Mezegis

First Post
Well, that didn't work... Perhaps we should refocus, go slowly, brick by brick, and try again? says Thalin as the gas slowly disapates.

OOC: Looks like its time for plan B, most people assist, I think Karanak has the highest base perception, so we all assist him and go for broke. Yes/No?
 

LadyLaw

First Post
GM: If you are talking about assisting in a new perception check, the same deal as before would apply. You will be taking a slow and methodic approach. It will take you one hour. However, I will add an addendum for you. All assists must come before the final roll.

For each person who successfully assists on the roll (that means that it actually applies, not just that you rolled high enough), I will subtract 7 minutes because you are working together. So, if 4 of you successfully assist one person it will be 30 minutes.

If you are talking about assisting on the thievery check, only Kaelan, Karananak, and Colgrave have yet to try, so only they could attempt at this point. You'd have to tell me what exactly you were doing to assist in opening the lock as well. It's not quite the same as assisting on something else. Only one person can manipulate the lock at a time, after all.

ETA: Also, despite Mez's post, the gas has not yet dissipated, so please keep that in mind when moving around.
 

Otakkun

Explorer
Kaelan will move to G-6 and wait for the gas to dissipate.

"It does certainly seem that we're not the ideal ones to deal with this situation. I say we better take our time with this before we kill ourselves with these stupid traps. What say you?"
he asks to his companions.
 

LadyLaw

First Post
GM: As it's Christmas eve, I'll be taking off to see family later this afternoon and be basically out of touch for a couple of days. I'm sure you all will be doing something similar. Hopefully come Monday we can get this moving again. Happy holidays all.
 

Vertexx69

First Post
Once the cloud clears, Karananak will use perception to "Aid Another" on Kaelan's thorough search.

OOC: Since I have a +12 to perception checks do I even need to roll for the DC 10?
 

Mezegis

First Post
OOC: Looks like we're going for the everyone aid Kaelen route on the big search. I'm game for that! I would also think Karanank auto succeeds since 1's don't fail in skill checks.


Alright! Lets spread out and search this room slowly and carefully, leaving no stone unturned. Thalin says as he begins searching the wall nearest to him.

[sblock=Aid roll]1d20+7=11[/sblock]
 

LadyLaw

First Post
GM: I'd appreciate some sort of posted roll anyway so that when I scan through to check everything I catch that he made an aid roll. It would be easy for me to overlook without a posted roll.
 

LadyLaw

First Post
GM:
Vertexx, in the future, please post a new post with rolls if I clarify something for you. I didn't even notice right away that you had edited those rolls in. Thanks.

To everyone else, I hope your holidays were safe and that we can get this moving soon. I'd like to finish this up before my baby is born. I would request that if you are waiting for Antithetist to do something, please don't. He hasn't posted since December 1 and I haven't heard from him, so I presume him dropped out at this point.
 
Last edited:

Remove ads

Top