[Adventure] The Mine-Militia Identity. (DM: horticulture; Judge: covaithe)

Someone

Adventurer
Prime advances on the acid covered dwarf, and tries to overpower him with the sheer weight of his metal body. However, Prime bounces as if he'd hit a solid wall; dwarves are notoriously tough to push around.

[sblock=actions]
Start of turn=Take 2 acid damage
Move=Shift to I6
Standard: Tide of Iron on J7, fails.
End of turn=Saves against ongoing damage (that +2 in the roll is warforged racial bonus)
[/sblock]

[sblock=mini-stats] Prime Warforged Fighter 1
Initiative: +1, Passive perception: 17, Passive Insight: 12
Defenses: AC: 21, Fort: 16, Ref: 13, Will: 13
HP:33/33 THP: 12 Bloodied: 16, Surge value: 8, Surges/day: 8/13 Speed: 5 squares
Languages: Common
AP: 0

Powers:
Tide of Iron, Shield Feint
Passing Attack, Warforged Resolve, Second Wind
Villain’s Menace, Stoneborn Armor (item)[/sblock]

Last edited:

horticulture

Slightly entitled.
GM: Mid-round update:

As Felix throws open the iron grate, he immediately sees, twenty feet below, a dwarf woman frantically trying to tread water. Her arms are bound tightly behind her back; the rope is spiked to the side of the pit, just within arm's reach. She looks up at him with a look of utter panic and, coughing up more water than air, cries out for help before sinking below the surface of the water once more.
[sblock=Edit to Special Rules]
  • Pulling the dwarf all the way out of the pit requires a DC 15 Strength check. Doing this with an enemy adjacent to you will grant an opportunity attack against you.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

twilsemail

First Post
Felix calls over to Prime. "Uh... Prime. Dwarf Lady needs saving... nowish."

He then looks down the pit. "You... Uh... Don't Drown... Please?"

OOC: Prime made an attack, fighter marks regarless of hit or miss, duergar misses. I'm not trying to avoid so little damage, it's just the way fighters are, I know, I play with one in another adventure. And DM always forgets his challenge attacks and bonuses to OAs :)

Forgot I have magic focus, I started with normal :)

horticulture

Slightly entitled.
OOC: Prime made an attack, fighter marks regarless of hit or miss, duergar misses. I'm not trying to avoid so little damage, it's just the way fighters are, I know, I play with one in another adventure. And DM always forgets his challenge attacks and bonuses to OAs :)

Forgot I have magic focus, I started with normal :)

GM: Ugh, that's the second time I've done that this adventure.

Noted for combat update.

pathfinderq1

First Post
From beneath the hood of her cloak, Mina's eyes scanned the field- or what she could see of it. She considered her options, but only for a moment. She could hear the sounds of battle around the corner of the cave- but those ants needed to be disposed of first. She sang a few notes in a trilling, ethereal voice- a song tinged with magic.

[sblock= OOC]
>standard: Hypnotism against north ant; 1d20+5 vs. Will= 24 (hit); roll Roll Lookup
>Hit: north ant makes MBA against south ant, with +4 power bonus to hit; 1d20+11 (vs. AC)= 25, hits for 9 damage; roll Roll Lookup
[/sblock]

[sblock= Mina]
Eladrin wizard (mage) 1
Initiative +0/Passive Perception 16/Passive Insight 16/Low-light vision
HP 24/Bloodied 12/Surge value 6/Per day= 8
AC 15/FORT 12/REF 15/WILL 15
Speed 6/Size medium/Saves normal
STR 8 (-1)/DEX 10 (+0)/WIS 12 (+1)
CON 14 (+2)/INT 20 (+5)/CHA 14 (+2)
Melee basic: Staff +1 vs. AC, 1d6-1
Ranged basic: Magic missile, ranged 20, deals 7 force
Skills: Arcana +14; Diplomacy +7; History +12, Insight +6; Nature +6, Perception +6
Powers:
Light (cantrip)
Mage hand (cantrip)
Prestidigitation (cantrip)
Magic missile (at-will)
Freezing burst (at-will)
Hypnotism (at will)
Orbmaster’s incendiary detonantion (Encounter 1)
Wizard’s fury (Daily 1)
Charm of misplaced wrath (Encounter 1/ spellbook)
Flaming sphere (Daily 1/spellbook)

Fey step (Encounter)
Majestic word (Daily MC)
http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/PC:Mina_(pathfinderq1)
[/sblock]

Someone

Adventurer
felix calls over to prime. "uh... Prime. Dwarf lady needs saving... Nowish."
[/color]

Prime stops trading blows wih the dwarf for a moment.

Code:
*DON'T WORRY, SHE'S NOT ONE OF THE MILITIA WE'RE LOOKING FOR*

Last edited:

pathfinderq1

First Post
[sblock= OOC]
Since the southern ant is dead, Mina will move to F4 and use Hypnotism against the duergar at J7, forcing it to attack the one at K6. Use the initial roll for Hypnotism attack from Mina, hits Will 24. J7 MBA against K6, 1d20+13= 22 (hit for 6 damage)(includes +4 power bonus, -2 mark); roll Roll Lookup

[/sblock]

Someone

Adventurer
[sblock]since J7 is attacking that should trigger Prime's Combat Challenge. I hope a roll of 20 hits AC[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads