[Adventure] Trouble in Moonwatch (Judge:TwoHeadsBarking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalidrev

First Post
Lanharath's Oath flows into Valahad and Il-Yannah's will blesses Valahad with an additional chance of vengence!

[sblock=OOC] Lanharath will use an Immediate Interrupt to use Divine Guidance on Valahad, granting him a re-roll, which should apply to both rolls, since he has placed his Oath on BB1. I will post again for Lan's actions after we determine the results of Valahad's re-rolls.[/sblock]

KarinsDad

Adventurer
"Come Spawn of Evil. Let's dance in the dark together, shall we?" Sheeva raises her voice
[sblock=Actions]
Doh, doh, doh! Forgot Sheeva's Storm's Embrace ability last round. Won't see that again for a few more encounters.

And, my one slide last round was illegal. Didn't affect anything, but Doh!

- Minor Action: Cloud of Darkness
- Standard Action: Bedeviling Burst Bugbear 3 for 16 damage and pushing him to N8, +2 to hit for Combat Advantage;

Note: cannot push him to N9, that was a typo

14 hit, 16 damage 14 vs Will, a slim chance that will hit against Will

If the attack hits and pushes him:

- Move Action: to M8 followed by Stealth roll

If the attack misses him:

- Move Action: to M8 through difficult terrain of Pok's square Q10, followed by Stealth roll

Remember, any foe in the darkness is blind and is at -10 to perceptions against her Stealth. If foes try to move through her square, she will let them pass by before taking attacks of opportunity. Otherwise, any non-shift movement, she will take an OA at +2 Combat Advantage.

16 16 Stealth

Opportunity Attacks AC 21 for 3 damage Bugbear 3, AC 19 for 5 damage Hob Bow 1, AC 28 for 6 damage Hob Bow 2

[/sblock]

If the attack hits and pushes Bugbear 3:

"Pok. Go help the others."

If the attack misses Bugbear 3:

"The bugbear is yours Pok."

[sblock=OOC]
renau1g,

You mentioned that it was a dark night. How dark is it outside? I was thinking of fighting from out in the dark in a future round, but wasn't sure how you would be running that?
[/sblock]

Last edited:

KarinsDad

Adventurer
[sblock=Revised Action]
It looks like the Cloud of Darkness does not move with Sheeva. I didn't have my books with me at work yesterday.

So, I will be revising my move action and my message to Pok. I will speak to Pok BEFORE moving.

The rest of my actions will be as they were (i.e. attack bugbear 3, stealth after move, opportunity attacks if any enemy provokes, etc.).

Move Action - Move to O12.

Sorry about screwing up so many times guys. I'm not used to this PC at all.
[/sblock]

"Pok. Move through the darkness towards the others. It will hide and protect you, and claw at your foes."

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=ooc]IC is down. renau can roll for me if he wants to keep things moving. Just a reminder, I believe I get +1 damage for attacking Lanharath's oath target.[/sblock]

Kalidrev

First Post
[sblock=Evo] Yep yep! You can thank my Divine Distraction feat for that little bonus :) I used my Divine Guidance power to allow you to reroll your attack rolls, don't forget to post those results. Once those results are done, I'll post Lan's actions.[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=Val/Lan]
Rerolls are:
Roll(1d20)+10:
8,+10
Total:18

Roll(1d20)+10:
4,+10
Total:14

The 18 just hits.... for a million or so damage (aka 24)
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Well, it needed a -2 to all defence and 4 attack roll to hit that guy, and no excess in that roll... who would have guessed.

Also, Val is now at 41/51 hp.[/SBLOCK]

CaBaNa

First Post
Moving out of the darkness, the invisible wizard places himself where his illusion can be easily woven. Pok invades the minds of the archers once again, sending waves of negative thoughts and feelings toward them.

Then, knowing they would attempt a reprisal, Pok pulled a vial out of his robes, and placed his thumb on the stopper.

[sblock=OOC]

After being hit, Pok used Fade Away
and became invisible

Move O9, no longer blinded by cloud of darkness

Standard Horrid Whispers, burst 1 centered on L9, +9 vs Will (+2 from CA as well); 1d6+8 psychic damage, and the target is slowed and takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls (save ends both). Aftereffect: Pok knocks the target prone. Miss: The target is slowed and takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls until the end of Pok's next turn.

Pok becomes visible

Minor pull out healing potion.

[/sblock]

KarinsDad

Adventurer
[sblock=CBN]
Just FYI, if my attack did hit Bugbear 3, he is standing at N8, not P10.

Pok might want to adjust where he is targeting and standing based on the resolution of that.
[/sblock]

Kalidrev

First Post
Lanharath circles around the source of his enmity like a wolf stalking his prey. Lunging forward, his longsword flashes out of its scabbard with a golden light as it streaks towards it's target.

[sblock=Actions]
-Move: Move from K12 > L11 > M12.
-Minor Action: Draw Sword
-Standard: Leading Strike against BB1: IC is down right now, but Lanharath would get the better of two rolls of 1d20+12+2(flanking) and will deal 1d8+8+1(val is adjacent to my oath target) damage. Additionally, this will give Valahad a +4 bonus to damage BB1 on his turn (this includes the Divine Distraction bonus).
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Lanharath d'Medani XP 3750
Male Kalashtar Avenger 4
Medium natural humanoid
Initiative +2; Senses Passive Insight 19, Passive Perception 27
HP 45/45, Bloodied 22, Surge Value 11, Surges 8/8
AC 19 (21 while bloodied); Fortitude 15, Reflex 17, Will 19
Saving Throws +2 to all saving throws while bloodied (Bloodthread Cloth Armor +1)
Resist 10 Force
Speed 6
Melee Basic Attack with Vicious Longsword: +7 vs AC; 1d8+3 damage
Ranged Basic Attack with Repeating Crossbow: +4 vs AC; 1d8 damage

Powers:
Bond of Censure, Leading Attack
Bastion of Mental Clarity
Abjure Undead
/Divine Guidance
Oath of Enmity
Pass at Arms
Fury's Advance
Loyal Sanction

Strength of Many

Bloodthread Cloth Armor Bloodied Property - Not in effect at this time.
Brooch of Shielding Daily

Note: Due to Lanharath's Divine Distraction feat, if Lanharath is adjacent to his Oath of Enmity target, all allies gain a +1 bonus to damage against Lanharath's Oath of Enmity target. You do NOT have to be adjacent to the Oath of Enmity target to gain this bonus, but it is appreciated (see below for an explanation of why)!

Second Note: Due to Lanharath's Censure of Unity class ability, he gains a +1 bonus to damage (against his oath of enmity) for every ally that is adjacent to his oath of enmity. PLEASE get adjacent to Lanharath's Oath of Enmity as much as possible, thanks!

[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads