DDAL Adventurers League Epics?

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
AL rules allow 5th level pregens as starter characters. Note depending upon your area and players the tier 2 tables could be highly optimized too.

I think it’ll still be worth it. I sometimes run high level AL just to marvel at the characters people bring.
Really? Is that fairly new? I have not played AL in a few years, so I'm really out of date, but I don't remember this being the case in the past. I'm probably not the best person to give AL advice, except that Epics are fun. Contact the organizers and ask them if they'll have new-player tables with pregens. You may want to register or get their earlier (in the past epics I attended they had online registration) to enjoy you get a slot at the tier you want.

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
Is there a previous Epic that I should have been or it doesn't matter that much? Thanks!
No need. Sometime has to be your first time. If you are familiar with D&D, especially if you have pregen, you'll have no problem jumping right in. If you want to make your own character, you'll need to read the current AL rules to make sure you make an AL-legal character.

Mercador

Adventurer
Really? Is that fairly new? I have not played AL in a few years, so I'm really out of date, but I don't remember this being the case in the past. I'm probably not the best person to give AL advice, except that Epics are fun. Contact the organizers and ask them if they'll have new-player tables with pregens. You may want to register or get their earlier (in the past epics I attended they had online registration) to enjoy you get a slot at the tier you want.
Yeah, I'm on a table for Tier 1 characters. Another player have a level 1 as well. I guess a level 1 character won't be too difficult to play.

jasper

Rotten DM
I had ran and played in Epics. They are especially good when you can get the floating NPCs who visit tables into costume.
1. What happens at other tables will effect other tables. From some battles getting easier or harder. To other fun stuff.
2. The time limit is about 3.5 hours once you been seated.

Every thing else depends on the epic.

Remove ads