• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventures from Tacnar (IC thread)

shaff

First Post
OODM: Im guessing all of u whow shot ran 30' first to be closer.

Stoneheart: Jonathan is 90' ahead of u, the only way to get to him would be to double run, which i would assume u would do, since the goblins cant get to u. ok so u run up next to Jonathan.

Waiting on Guuk, then Rowena will run to the other side of Jonathan.

Jemal

Adventurer
OOC: um, it was ROWENA who was moving up to me, stoneheart was moving 30' up (60' behind jonathon) and setting up to receive a charge.

IC:

Jonathon turns his attention to the Orc and works his sword around in a few manuevers, trying to get a good whack in at what he hopes is a mighty foe.

After downing him, he'll move along with Rowena, following her and protecting her from any who come near. If he sees anybody becoming surrounded or hard-pressed, though, he'll charge to their aid.

OOC: I'll be back on Sunday. Until then, just npc him going after whatever he sees as the biggest threat, or saving allies.

Thels

First Post
OOC: Just use this when it's her turn again:

Eclyssia smiles at the goblins fallen by her cause. She'll start chanting on another sleep spell, this time targeting it on the orc still approaching.

shaff

First Post
OODM: ok, Guuk has now been skipped.

Rowena's turn, then Galen, please repost ur actions to make sure that is still what u want to do.

Manzanita

First Post
Rowena

Rowena will position herself next to Jonnathon to await the advancing goblins. She will essentially delay her action and attack any goblin or orc that comes close, without exposing her flank, if possible.

bruin

First Post
Instead of shooting this round, Galen is going to reload his crossbow and move forward normally to get in better range for next round.

shaff

First Post
OODM: ok since we lost some time waiting on Kuro im gonna speed this up....

IDM: Rowena moves up next to Jonathan and awaits the chargers.

Galen reloads and gets closer.

All of a sudden, on the goblins action. a female goblin, a little bigger than Glem, runs towards the charging orc dragging a greataxe which is obviously too big for her. But somehow she hefts it up and brings it straight down the orcs head, splitting it open and it falls to the ground. She looks at it amazed then runs back into the tent screaming. Hearing the scream, there is a yelp and u see another Goblin fall out of a tree where Glem was. The goblin has 2 daggers stuck in his back. Glem RUNS out of the forest bloodied as all get out. He runs faster than anything you have seen and runs behind 2 of the advancing goblins and stabs them right in the back of the head with 2 different daggers. They fall over dead. Glem then pulls out another 2 daggers seemingly from no where and tosses them in the air and catches them. 1 of the other goblins advancing tries to run away but in his stuper he runs into the entaglement of plants and gets tangled.

As the last goblin charging comes into combat range, Rowena raises her sword and cuffs it in her shoulder and then stabs the goblin straight through area between the eyes.

Jonathan cuts both arms off of the orc then beheads it.

Glem then throws the 2 daggers at the 2 entagled goblins hitting 1 in the back, and the other in the chest, they both gargle and die. He runs toward the tent in which the girl goblin ran and u hear a squeel then silence. He ran over the 2 sleeping goblins as if he thought they were dead........

Once u get in a better position u see that over where Glem was taken there are 3 dead orc bodies, and 6 dead goblins. There is also another goblin hanging from a tree by a vine.

OODM: initiative is over and so is the battle. Act freely.

Rathan

First Post
*Seemingly from nowhere..... out of the tree line steps Gerrett.....*

"Well...I see you've taken care of the rest of them.... I got the ones in the trees..... they're a little harder to hit up there... but my bow is of fine quality.... I see this wasn't a difficult task for anyone..... good job all..."

"Lets make sure they're all dead shall we?"

*Gerret goes around beheading all the goblins in the area... checking for sleeped goblins and killing them as well.. leaving one alive as his compainion mentioned.....*

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads