Against the Crimson Tide IC

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Paxus Asclepius said:
"Nor do I. Thank you. Do you wish to push on, or shall we turn back?"
"Let us push on, and quickly, the sooner we discover the source of this madness, the sooner it can be set to rights," Fairweather says firmly, and begins to swim again with a wary eye out for danger.

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
The two push on, as the water grows foul around them. The few fish they see are warped in fashions like the thing they fought, something that may once have been a locathah, but nothing of the size or ferocity of their attacker. In some time, they draw near to the locathah city, seeing the faint outlines of spires and towers; dark shapes flit around it, some many times larger than any humanoid.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Something is warping them," Fairweather says, "Wait a moment." With a twist of her mind, Fairweather shifts her shape into that of a water elemental so as to be less conspicuous. "If you don't wish to go farther, I understand. I will seek out the source of this corruption."

Ghostknight

First Post
"No elven customers in years?"

Sighing he turns to the merchant.

"How about elven busness associates, one enquiring about your other activities? And making a proposal for a joint venture? Does that ring any bells?"

Leaning forward he looks into the mans eyes

"Don't make this too hard on yourself. You are outmatched and small fry. I can get enough people into here to make life very difficult. Yet right now I don't care whether you want to remain independent or not. What I want is my employee, and sooner, rather than later."

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
"I don't have to stand for this! Leave my shop! Now!" The man's voice quavers as he delivers his ultimatum, seemingly quite aware that he has no way to enforce it.

Ghostknight

First Post
Paxus Asclepius said:
"I don't have to stand for this! Leave my shop! Now!" The man's voice quavers as he delivers his ultimatum, seemingly quite aware that he has no way to enforce it.

Jesper, moves, quickly, coming behind the man. He leans forward, whispering into the mans ear

"Tell me what I want to know and I leave, evade or lie to me and I shall cease being so kindly. I do not like my people going missing. My people are my reposnibility, and I take that seriously. Understand this, tell me where she is, and even join up, and my protection extends to you, continue to evade, and I shall be forced to do what I have to do."

He leans back, waiting for the mans reaction.

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
"I can't help you. You can't touch me, compared to what they'll do to me if-" He bites his tongue as he realizes he's tipped his hand. "Get out, or I'll call the Watch! This is criminal harassment!"

Ghostknight

First Post
Paxus Asclepius said:
"I can't help you. You can't touch me, compared to what they'll do to me if-" He bites his tongue as he realizes he's tipped his hand. "Get out, or I'll call the Watch! This is criminal harassment!"

Dancing in circles, drawing his rapers as he comes nearer, Jesper just looks at the man, before carelessly laying the blase to either side of his neck.

"Do I look like the kind of man that cares about the watch, or your accusations of harrasment? Think about this, whoever you are scared of is not here, but I am. My associate came to you with an offer, so you know that I don't really care about the legitimacy of your business, but I do care about my associate!

Now, again, before I am forced to really get nasty, where is she? And yes, my offer of protection still stands. Join me, tell em everything you know, and I will put you somewhere safe till it is safe for you to come out. Force me to get violent and I will still get what I want from you, but you will have no protection from those you fear!"

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
"Don't kill me! I don't know where she is. I didn't touch her, I swear, I just told them she was coming. If you know what's healthy, you won't go looking for her; you won't like what you find."

Remove ads