Against the Crimson Tide IC

Ghostknight

First Post
Paxus Asclepius said:
"Don't kill me! I don't know where she is. I didn't touch her, I swear, I just told them she was coming. If you know what's healthy, you won't go looking for her; you won't like what you find."

"Then its time for you to make a choice. Are you with me, or against me? If you're with me, it is time for you to tell me who it is you told about her, and how I find them. If against me...."

He trails off into silence

I'm sure his own imagination will conjure up enough endings for him. Lets see how he plays this!

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
"I don't know who they are. They just paid me to ship a few boxes without asking what was in them, let them use my warehouse of nights, that sort of thing. I've never seen their faces."

Domina watches silently as Jesper speaks with the business owner, wondering if she should intercede. At the man's admission of knowing of Jesper's employee, however, Domina narrows her eyes. Well... I'll just watch and see that nothing out of hand happens, as of yet.... She studies Jesper, trying to get a feeling for the man, but doesn't let her guard down as she awaits the outcome of this 'conversation'.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Fairweather, with a careful eye on her charge, plunges deeper into the tainted waters, her form as a water elemental giving her more speed as well as making her less noticeable, hopefully.*

Ghostknight

First Post
Paxus Asclepius said:
"I don't know who they are. They just paid me to ship a few boxes without asking what was in them, let them use my warehouse of nights, that sort of thing. I've never seen their faces."

"How did they pay you? How did they contact you? And where did those boxes get shipped to?"

Ghostknight

First Post
Paxus Asclepius said:
"They just gave me cash; showed up on my doorstep and told me what to do. I was shipping things to here, not from; they came from pretty much all over."

"So how did they collect them? And any identifying marks on them?" Before waiting for an answer Jesper continues, "And when is the next shipment due to arrive?"

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
"They just showed up and took them. They're the only unmarked boxes, so they're easy enough to spot. They've stopped shipping much, since the sea changed; there's nothing due for at least two weeks now."

Ghostknight

First Post
Paxus Asclepius said:
"They just showed up and took them. They're the only unmarked boxes, so they're easy enough to spot. They've stopped shipping much, since the sea changed; there's nothing due for at least two weeks now."

"Hmm, not much to go on. Hey Domina, this is where your friend could get useful if her reputation is anything to go on!"

Looking at the merchant Jesper continues

"Well, you have a choice to make, join up and go into hiding for a while, or stay here and hope for the best. Your call, but I won't provide protection if you are not in my organisation!"

Remove ads