• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ahsoka - SPOILERS

pukunui

Legend
Purrgil!

That episode felt a bit too short.

I was like, “It’s weird that they’re trying to make Sabine a Jedi” and then Ahsoka said, “I don’t need her to be a Jedi. I just need her to be herself.” LOL

@Vael: Sabine was born before Order 66, so yeah, the old Jedi Order didn’t identify her as worthy of training.

It just feels like a bit of an odd choice. Why Sabine? Yeah, she wielded the darksaber for a bit, but she never showed any indication she might be Force sensitive in Rebels. Her character arcs in the cartoon were almost entirely focused on her Mandalorian heritage.

Zardnaar

Legend
Purrgil!

I was like, “It’s weird that they’re trying to make Sabine a Jedi” and then Ahsoka said, “I don’t need her to be a Jedi. I just need her to be herself.” LOL

@Vael: Sabine was born before Order 66, so yeah, the old Jedi Order didn’t identify her as worthy of training.

It just feels like a bit of an odd choice. Why Sabine? Yeah, she wielded the darksaber for a bit, but she never showed any indication she might be Force sensitive in Rebels. Her character arcs in the cartoon were almost entirely focused on her Mandalorian heritage.

Well she might be force sensitive just very weak.

I kept thinking she might be better off just using her Mando stuff and skills eg explosives.

Shotguns for your anti Jedi problems.

Watto also knew of the Jedi well enough to recognize Qui-Gon's hand wave.
But he did not recognise Qui-Gon as a Jedi, despite his disguise amounting to "dressing like a jedi and hiding my lightsabre under my robe". By which we can conclude that Watto has heard of jedi, but has never seen one, and considers the possibility of one showing up Tatooine to be too small to consider. His words amount to the equivalent of "you think you are one of the Knights of the Round Table or something?"

Purrgil!

I think this goes to the point of it. Remember Ahsoka isn't a jedi either. She quit, because she disagreed fundamentally with the the tenants of the order. She refused to train Grogu, who is strong in the Force, she passively disapproves of Luke's attempt to rebuild the jedi order as it was. Ahsoka thinks "it doesn't matter how strong in the force you are, what matters is dedicating your life to helping others."

Zardnaar

Legend
I think this goes to the point of it. Remember Ahsoka isn't a jedi either. She quit, because she disagreed fundamentally with the the tenants of the order. She refused to train Grogu, who is strong in the Force, she passively disapproves of Luke's attempt to rebuild the jedi order as it was. Ahsoka thinks "it doesn't matter how strong in the force you are, what matters is dedicating your life to helping others."

Idea I've been throwing around for yse in SWRPG is the rule of twos. Both Sith and Jedi.

Basically master and apprentice/padawan but you xan have any number of them.

Decentralized.

No idea how they've make a government work in that galaxy the force is easy!!!

MarkB

Legend
The characters felt more dynamic this episode. Hera actually felt like Hera in that Senate meeting.

That old Jedi transport is remarkably durable. And Ahsoka is amazingly quick at putting on a spacesuit.

pukunui

Legend
Space combat in SW always had an extremely strong WWII vibe, but I still got a smile out of the turbolaser shots "detonating" with a puff of smoke like proper FlaK...
The bad guys’ starfighters looked like WW2 era fighter planes too.

Regarding the giant hyperspace ring, the smaller ones normally go around a starship without an internal hyperdrive. I’m wondering if Morgan is planning to use hers to bring back Thrawn’s star destroyer. It would probably fit inside that ring.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads