Airwalkrr's 4e Game IC: Ch 2 Amnesia

Voda Vosa

First Post
Petron shakes his head. "Oh man I was having the best dream! I was with..." Petron's eyes meet Amica's and he chokes with his words, "... my dear father, the gods guard his soul..." he finish the sentence. Upon hearing about the girl, Petron shivers. "I told ye the girl was a bad omen, we should have left her at that tavern. She controls minds! For Pelor's sake!" The man stands at his full high and grabs his halberd. Sighing, and with eyes that cry for some more sleep, Petron stumbles after Erik, in search for the child.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
The ground here is hard and makes finding a trail difficult, but with the help of Erik's light and keen senses, he notices other things that indicate the girl headed south towards the pass such as disturbed vegetation. You quickly gather weapons and implements of magic that might be needed, but in the hurry you do not have time to don your armor. You follow the trail to the mountain pass and see that it leads right into it. You would rather not head this direction now, but it seems you have little choice if you are to find Awna. Erik leads the way, noting several signs of recent passage along the pass including a foot print that could only belong to a little girl... or perhaps goblins. The trail eventually leads you to a cave in the side of a cliff face. The cave is fairly narrow and winding and you cannot see more than a dozen feet inside before it curves sharply to one side.

Walking Dad

First Post
Erik

Erik looks at Omar and asks: "We have a mission to transport you safely. So it should be your decision what we do next, as we can neither force you to enter nor can we leave you behind. Shall we enter the cave?"

[sblock=OOC]
no extended rest thus far, right?

---
Immediate Reaction: if hit by a non-minion attack the power can prevent, use Shield / Staff of Defense feature.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Erik Apeldan
Perception: 18 Insight: 18 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 14 Reflex 16 Will 16
Initiative: +2
Hit Points: 33 / 33 Bloodied: 16
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist:
Saving Throw: -
Milestones: 0.5
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:8 Surges per day: 7 / 8
At-Will Powers: Magic Missle, Stoneblood, Unraveling Dart
Encounter Powers: Staff of Defense, Leaden Transmutation, Shield
Daily Powers: Flaming Sphere

Condition:

XP: 1,125
Items: 70gp
Mystic salves 10gp
Alchemical Reagents 50gp
[/sblock][/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
"Oy," Amica grumbles irritably. "Lovely girl. She complains about trouble on the horizon...then it turns out SHE'S the cause of it. What would possess a little girl to wander off on her own into a goblin cave?"

With a sigh she looks at the others. "It's a matter for stealth, I say, to peek inside and see where they've got her. If she's got enough sense to keep quiet, we might even make it out with none the wiser. If not...well, if you hear ruckus, come running, eh?"

airwalkrr

Adventurer
"I am certainly capable of holding my own against a few goblins," Omar says candidly. "Of course, if you prefer it, I can stand watch out here while you go and fetch her."
GM: To answer Walking Dad's question, no one has had enough rest for an extended rest yet.

Walking Dad

First Post
Erik

Erik looks at Omar again and says: "You misunderstood me. I'm a mercenary. I don't want to search through some creepy possibly goblin-infested cave to save a girl with not enough common sense to stay put. But f you are inclined to go, my contract bounds me to accompany you."

[sblock=OOC]
Eric has a strange code of honor that forbids him to do anything without a contract or possible gain. He wants to help, but he prefers to be forced to do it.

---
Immediate Reaction: if hit by a non-minion attack the power can prevent, use Shield / Staff of Defense feature.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Erik Apeldan
Perception: 18 Insight: 18 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 14 Reflex 16 Will 16
Initiative: +2
Hit Points: 33 / 33 Bloodied: 16
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist:
Saving Throw: -
Milestones: 0.5
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:8 Surges per day: 7 / 8
At-Will Powers: Magic Missle, Stoneblood, Unraveling Dart
Encounter Powers: Staff of Defense, Leaden Transmutation, Shield
Daily Powers: Flaming Sphere

Condition:

XP: 1,125
Items: 70gp
Mystic salves 10gp
Alchemical Reagents 50gp
[/sblock][/sblock]

wolfattack

First Post
''I can understand your reasons Erik,and that of everyone else here.but i'm more then just a mercenary.i serve a god and my oath.i can't just let the girl there,no matter what she is.she is disturbed after all the horror she witnessed and its my duty to help her.Pelor would not do it differently.'' - Krawlinstar then looks to Omar - ''I'm sorry Omar,you can go with the others and resume your travel if you desire.this search its not yours and not of anyone else here,but i must found Awna.''

That said Krawlinstar heads toward the cave entrance.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
"To the Nine Hells with mercenaries!" Omar exclaims, "I was never cut out for that work anyway. I'm not about to go wandering off and leave a little girl to fend for herself amongst goblins, especially after the ghost of her father put his faith in us to guide her to safety."

With that, Omar draws his sword and boldly follows Krawlinstar, torch in hand. After a few twists and turns, the cave widens to about twenty feet with a depth of more than your torch light can breach. "Well now, Father," Omar says to Krawlinstar, "shall we brave these depths further? There is no telling what dangers we will face, but I am ready."

Remove ads