Airwalkrr's 4e Game IC: Ch 2 Amnesia

Walking Dad

First Post
"Hey, wait! I said I will come with you!
Petron! Come on! Our charge is moving!"

Eric says before following the two with his brother.

OOC: VV is away until Monday, but I'm sure he wants Petron to come with us.

wolfattack

First Post
"Well now, Father," Omar says to Krawlinstar, "shall we brave these depths further? There is no telling what dangers we will face, but I am ready."

''We don't have much of a choice i guess,hehehe.let's go,keep your eyes open.'' - Krawlinstar draws his mace and shield, then heads toward the darkness dephts of the cave.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
The narrow passage is dank and dark. You can smell the moss and mildew assailing your senses as you enter. Your torch light flickers through the tight spaces within the corridors and creates shadows that dance upon the walls. The main entrance to the cave widens after a short distance to reveal a natural cave. You can hear the faint sporadic dripping of water echoing from far away and the. Two similar narrow passages lead off form the entry way, one to the right and one to the south. They are both tight and narrow. The south passage is a mere three feet wide and the east passage is only about four feet high. Aside from the dripping of water, the place has an eerie silence to it.

Goblin Caves

Walking Dad

First Post
Erik

"We shouldn't split up. South is fine by me. But maybe we should use brighter lights." Erik suggests.

[sblock=OOC]

Erik,as everyone with an adventurer pack, has two sunrods, which provide better light and last 4 hrs each.

---
Immediate Reaction: if hit by a non-minion attack the power can prevent, use Shield / Staff of Defense feature.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Erik Apeldan
Perception: 18 Insight: 18 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 14 Reflex 16 Will 16
Initiative: +2
Hit Points: 33 / 33 Bloodied: 16
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist:
Saving Throw: -
Milestones: 0.5
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:8 Surges per day: 7 / 8
At-Will Powers: Magic Missle, Stoneblood, Unraveling Dart
Encounter Powers: Staff of Defense, Leaden Transmutation, Shield
Daily Powers: Flaming Sphere

Condition:

XP: 1,125
Items: 70gp
Mystic salves 10gp
Alchemical Reagents 50gp
[/sblock][/sblock]

airwalkrr

Adventurer
You move towards the south passage as quietly as possible. As you turn the corner you see the chamber beyond is much larger than the first. A small pool of water trickles into a stream along the west side of the passage and flows southward. The occasional drop of water falling from a stalactite above the pool seems to be the source of the dripping sound you have heard. As you squeeze through the narrow passage and reach the wider side at the end, you are momentarily distracted when a bat flutters past your group harmlessly and heads out of the cave.
Goblin Caves
GM: I assume everyone is taking 10 on Stealth rolls unless you indicate otherwise. The squares with water in them count as difficult terrain, but the water is not very high.

wolfattack

First Post
''You are almost right about the light Erik,except by the fact that if everyone here starts holding a torch or anything that produces light,it will be much easier to spot us.since you are in the middle of the party,can you provide us with some light?.I'll follow the pool to see where it ends.'' - Krawlinstar says,keeping his voice low as much as he can.

OOC: The pool is too deep? if not Krawlinstar will follow the pool's course.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Erik

Erik nods and gets quickly a sunrod from his backpack and lightens it.

[sblock=OOC]
Items in hand:
right:Staff of Winter +1
left: sunrod (4 hrs remaining)

---
Immediate Reaction: if hit by a non-minion attack the power can prevent, use Shield / Staff of Defense feature.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Erik Apeldan
Perception: 18 Insight: 18 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 14 Reflex 16 Will 16
Initiative: +2
Hit Points: 33 / 33 Bloodied: 16
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist:
Saving Throw: -
Milestones: 0.5
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:8 Surges per day: 7 / 8
At-Will Powers: Magic Missle, Stoneblood, Unraveling Dart
Encounter Powers: Staff of Defense, Leaden Transmutation, Shield
Daily Powers: Flaming Sphere

Condition:

XP: 1,125
Items: 70gp
Mystic salves 10gp
Alchemical Reagents 50gp
used 1 sunrod
[/sblock][/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Petron said nothing about risking his neck for the little girl. She wandered alone away from safety, she might as well be Goblin dinner as they discussed that outside the cave. However, he was going to get his money if Omar made it to the monastery and so..."Our charge is moving!" Came Erik's voice, snapping Petron out of his thoughts. "Yeah... he's the one who thinks. Right!" he thought to himself, and followed into the cave.
As they marched into the cave, walking through narrow passages, Petron asked away. "Hey Holy Goblin whacker, let me go first, I have the real weapons here." he addressed Krawlinstar in his usual joyful demeanour.

Shayuri

First Post
Amicae remained quiet as they entered and explored the caves, mentally reviewing what she knew of goblins. The smallest kind were not individually strong, and they made up for it by attacking en masse, or luring foes to places they'd have tactical advantages...like oh, say, a cave. It was kind of astonishing how often that plan worked, she thought wryly. They weren't the trap-masters kobolds were, but they did like to use them where they could.

None yet though. Maybe they hadn't been in these caves long enough to build any. The cavern didn't look worked. It was just a natural cave system they'd holed up in.

She wondered what had drawn the girl to such a place.

Keeping to the rear of the group for now, Amicae kept her eyes to the rear, and to the ceiling.

Remove ads