Airwalkrr's 4e Game IC: Ch 2 Amnesia

airwalkrr

Adventurer
GM: The water is not too deep to walk through. It is only considered difficult terrain.

I am going to assume Petron is carrying a torch at the least if he is leading the way. If you intend to have other light sources ready, simply note it in your next post.
Petron and Krawlinstar move ahead to see where the water is going. The cave slopes slightly downward as they follow the stream of water which flows ever so gently down into a deeper cavern. Here the cavern opens up as wide as you have seen it and the water continues to trickle down a narrow channel in the center. Petron and Krawlinstar are up to their ankles in the stream when they feel something small rushing through the water past their feet heading back up towards the pool.

Goblin Caves

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: Erik is holding an activated sunrod, as I wrote in my last post.
He will also use his light cantrip on his brother's drawn weapon before they start scouting.

Last edited:

airwalkrr

Adventurer
As you react to the swirling motions of the water, you are suddenly overwhelmed by a number of creatures rising up from the pool and stream (five to be exact). They are vaguely humanoid in shape, but appear to consist entirely of the water from which they spring. They swirl around chaotically, blasting water at you at incredible speeds which sting you.

Goblin Caves
GM: The battle begins!

Initiative
21 Erik
17 Krawlinstar
16 Amicae
14 Petron
6 Water Elementals and Omar

Please move your character on the map when your character moves. Note that Petron and Krawlinstar are effectively blocked in the tunnel for the moment.

Monster Knowledge
These are lesser water elementals. They are native to the Elemental Chaos, but are also known to dwell in places where there are bodies of water. They are chaotic and destructive creatures with little or no regard for life. They are small elemental natural beasts with the aquatic and water subtypes and behave as controllers in combat. They are sensitive to cold; whenever an elemental takes cold damage, it gains vulnerable 5 against the next attack that hits it before the end of its next turn. Their slam attacks are devastating, dealing ongoing damage (save ends). They can also slide creatures taking ongoing damage once per round as an at will power. Their most devastating attack is a blast of water that pushes multiple targets and knocks them prone.

wolfattack

First Post
''Who called you to come in front of me when i was to scout the pool your mindless fool?''
Krawlinstar says,angry with the lack of intelligence and tatics from the ''warrior''.he could almost laugh of this situation if the danger was not so real,he thought. Then,bringing his mind to the problem,he attacks the elemental that is facing him with his mace,now flashing with the light of Pelor's power.

OOC: : Standard: Lance of Faith on W3;
Ok,i think i'll stop using the Enworld dice roller for some time.this is ridiculous.almost all my last results on the dice was below 10.

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Yeah, better focus on killing and not talking, you're rusty for sitting your arses in the temple instead of doing some real work!! replies Petron with a grin.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
OOC: : Standard: Lance of Faith on W3;
Ok,i think i'll stop using the Enworld dice roller for some time.this is ridiculous.almost all my last results on the dice was below 10.
GM: I prefer the EN World dice roller, but if it is really bothering you, you may use invisiblecastle instead.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Erik

Erik quickly steps away and unleashes his destructive magic on the elementals. He thinks he hit both of them, but one seems to have utterly ignored the spell.

[sblock=OOC]
Items in hand:
right:Staff of Winter +1
left: sunrod (4 hrs remaining)

move: shift to L9
standard: unraveling dart vs W4 and W5
if the elemental has a vulnerability, the damage dealt is of this type. If not, increase damage by 2.

---
Immediate Reaction: if hit by a non-minion attack the power can prevent, use Shield / Staff of Defense feature.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Erik Apeldan
Perception: 18 Insight: 18 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 14 Reflex 16 Will 16
Initiative: +2
Hit Points: 33 / 33 Bloodied: 16
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist:
Saving Throw: -
Milestones: 0.5
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:8 Surges per day: 7 / 8