Airwalkrr's Greyhawk D&D 3.5 - Maure Castle OOC

Rathan

First Post
I know you and I Vertexx MET in the Bright Desert but where to travel from from there, and where should we all be met up at and have traveled for a while with one another?

Thanee

First Post
I'll use my current regular color for speech... plum. :)

And now that things are suddenly going into full motion, I really need to write down my background. :blush:

Gonna do that over the weekend. :)

Bye
Thanee

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I put up the first IC post. Your characters will all begin in the city of Greyhawk at a meeting with one of Roshan's contacts in her home in the Garden Quarter. You'll be allowed to discuss her proposition with her before moving on to outfit your expedition. Of course I am going on the assumption that you all accept her proposition, though you are free to negotiate the terms if you wish.

Vertexx69

First Post
Sorry folks I'm out of town for a while as my dad is having heart surgery after having been in the ICU for 2 weeks. I'm staying in Washington at least several more days. I'll try to get a post into the IC soon though.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I'm still trying to get myself back into a regular schedule what with the recent family tragedy, so I apologize for the intermittent posting. From now on I will be making at least one post a week to the IC on Monday. That is my Monday for those of you in different parts of the world so it will happen sometime during the day in GMT -6.

Now I know one post a week isn't a lot, and I sort of expected a little more from players at the outset, but that is as much as I can commit right now and I don't want to just see this game go down the drain. Maybe after a month I can arrange a more frequent posting schedule, but for now this will have to do. Use it as an opportunity to flesh your characters out and embellish your posts as much as you wish (if you have the time to do so, I certainly don't expect any more of you than I do of myself at the moment). I will make a post to the IC sometime today (it is currently morning), so be on the lookout for it. Hopefully everyone can find the time to post sometime this week.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Voda Vosa I noticed you still haven't moved your character sheet to the RG. No hurry. Just wanted to remind you to do it eventually.

Walking Dad

First Post
Sorry, but I got some RL issues and have to drastic reduce my private computer time / games. As I'm only an alternate, I will just bow out of the status and wish for you to not come to the point to need one ;).

Happy gaming for you!

airwalkrr

Adventurer
NP, WD. I'll remove you from alt status. We seem to have a steady group despite my recent posting deficiency so I think we're good to go anyway.

Remove ads