Akalich Meets Forgotten Realms

Welkins Or Akaliches?

• Welkin

• Akalich

Results are only viewable after voting.

Drazen

Demon Prince
Hey Kehzathria i was wondering if i could see the character sheet for Drazen. Would love to see what your character has equipped and learned.
Oh sure! I'll get to typing a google doc of it. The spells I made are more difficult and extensive. But show my most powerful and flashy. My spellcraft is 35,857 (Skill adjustment limit abolished). Just to say. So I've made a lot. Many of my spells were for my phylactery (For protection)

Or I MIGHT try and take a picture of it. We abandoned character sheets recently and now use paper sheets. So I hope you don't mind the format. He still is one beefy dude (I took improved toughness 80 times, combined with my paragon template that's 92 hit points per HD (I have 105,392 HP). I took Multispell 34 times, Improved Metamagic 6 times, Epic Spell Capacity 86 times, Great Intellect 38 times, Additional Magic Item Space (6 times for rings, 1 for cloak) and those are simply some I've took the most of.

Last edited:

TheSword

Legend
Hey, welcome. You know you sound a lot like a guy I once knew... his name was Cyric.

Nice enough guy, but I wouldn’t leave my PCs with him, if you know what I mean 🙄

Drazen

Demon Prince
I am just your excel wizard / homebrew dm who enjoys building monsters, equipment, and abilities.
Let me tell you something about these kind of levels: We started out at level 10. We used epic monsters (Some of us) during the beginning of our campaign and from there on we played, we fought, we almost broke up the game (During a conflict of interest) and we played during ancient days of faerun. Then we moved into distant worlds and dimensions. OH funny story, when i finally became and invented the process of becoming a lich at level 20. A few levels after some kender stole my phylactery. If you didn't know....that spells DISASTER on ALL fronts. I had a hard time tracking the thing down. But that was probably one of the top most terrifying moments of my ENTIRE time playing in this campaign.

And for you using my PC..... Now that i think about it that DOES sound a little suspicious. I might have ta rip open your mind and drain out all your knowledge (That's how i use my Akalich to interrogate people. It's amazing what being evil neutral can let you do more than if you were good) and a homebrewer? I'm just a little worried. I'm a stickler (And some say a pain) For exact details and legitimate stats.

Drazen

Demon Prince
Here. I Have slightly blurry quality. But hey if thou ask he shall receive. (I even drew a picture of him once upon a time. I'll soon probably post his AWESOME Magically treated Adamantine Fortress.

My Amulet of Unlimited Necromancy (Major Artifact) allows me to control virtually unlimited HD of undead, as long as the undead in question does not exceed my own. But i can control unlimited amounts of undead. However their are some limits. It only applies to lesser and epic undead like zombies, skeletons, ghosts, vampires, ghasts, juju zombies, Shadow of the voids, winter wights and all in between. I could control about 12 Paragon Great Wyrm void dragons in addition to all that

+125 Robes of Dark Winter (Major Artifact) allow me to absorb cold damage and unleash a 2 mile blizzard that deals 60d20 cold damage (At will)

I possess a Ring of Winter (Major Artifact) (My personal favorite!)

I Have a +8,075 unerring keen ghost touch dagger of gravitic power (Obliterates 50% of targets hp)
1.jpg
2.jpg

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 240
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 257
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 254