Akalich Meets Forgotten Realms

Welkins Or Akaliches?

• Welkin

• Akalich

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh, fun fact: I plan on taking multiple metals like dark steel, Orichalculum, neutronium, and adamantine along with multiple variables and experiments to create the perfect alloy. An impenetrable super-alloy virtually indestructible. I am about to drazen to some advanced college-level science. Oh YEAH
So krusty, wanna go?

Don't worry amigo, I'll have something that will dunk your donuts in the next book.

Drazen

Demon Prince
Personal Adventure Update

Among one of my worlds i rule, a Amidah Elven Paladin who is a level 800 Paladin/28 Ranger from another universe has infiltrated my empire upon the world Ulonna (A M-Class planet with three moons and one sun) And has been visiting the human locals in one of our capital cities (More of a metropilis really.....) called Velencia, trying to encourage an uprising. My agents and soldiers have given descriptions of this paladin, she rides a great great great great wyrm force dragon named Xenorya and wields a potent magical item called Longsword of Divine Purification (a +5,000 unerring keen sharpness annihilating longsword of holy power) that has the power to instantly destroy any undead it strikes.
The paladin is followed by 25 paragon half-celestial brachuruses who drive a platinum chariot she rides in with her polymorphed dragon. My typical undead soldiers (level 30 fighter paragon skeletons covered in full plate armor and magical weapons) tried to apprehend her but alas she escapes capture, other undead soldiers (like my Arcane Archer versions, heavy dreadnought versions, Necromancers, Winter and lavawights, ect.....) have tried to overwhelm her with numbers but she destroys them with that SWORD . She is causing trouble among the planet, killing off my welkin nobles, slaying elite undead, and disrupting my perfectly fair and peaceful society ( I HATE HER!!!!!)
She is really giving me a headache (SOMEONE KILL HER!)
But i hope to resolve through diplomatic solutions. Unlikely though because alas she is a Paladin. They are stupid and do not deal with creatures such as me so i will sadly (Happily) have to eliminate her. I dare not underestimate that cursed sword however,

So YEAH, this all is happening. This paladin is really upsetting me, but if i capture her i can figure out how to obtain/posses the Amidah template. With THAT kind of additional power I can increase my spells and stats astronomically or i can use it to infuse Krystal Clear with that kind of power. So at least that's something good.

Last edited:

Drazen

Demon Prince
Well..... A villain or not i'm still pretty cool
We are playing some more today, my cousin, me and our dm. The rest of the players are mostly busy with daily life
Our dm has informed us this Paladin is part of a organization known as the 8 heroes. Apparently this paladin is the strongest member. While the rest are in their level 800's AND paragons from their civilization
The group has investigated my workings and dealings among Ulonna, Abada, Gorm, Veita-7, Veita-8, Betavoid and Helixium, (All of these are planets i rule. I have about 100 (New) more, (most of these include solar systems) and in total i have about a full galaxy under my command. The surrounding other galaxy's have mostly been destroyed and dealt with. The group has been calling me "The Winter King". these people have decided i was a great evil that needed to be destroyed.
I'm flattered they sent their strongest member after me, but they believe i'm around the 800's level-wise and sorely underestimate me. I'm a level 943 now, they gonna be havin problems. With my brother welkin beside me they gonna be hurtin.
But even so, these characters have been masterfully created by our dm. They have colorful backstories, interesting personalities, and a connection with each other. They kinda resemble something from a anime thing, weirdly. I'm really happy with our dm, he is a great narrator and has a awesome imagination.
I'm proud
now with all that emotional stuff aside i'm going to enjoy slaughtering these "8 Heroes" with a passion. My brother suggests we make some of these powerful undead and slaves, if we survive.
Having a few level 800 paragon welkins around would definitely increase our potency. Such individuals are rare and need to be used as much as possible, it would be a shame to watch them go to waste. >:D
I'll enjoy using their bodies to inflict havoc upon their own allies and family. Watching people suffer.....
GIVES ME GREAT PLEASURE!! HAH HAH HAAA!!:devilish:

Last edited:

Well..... A villain or not i'm still pretty cool
We are playing some more today, my cousin, me and our dm. The rest of the players are mostly busy with daily life
Our dm has informed us this Paladin is part of a organization known as the 8 heroes. Apparently this paladin is the strongest member. While the rest are in their level 800's AND paragons from their civilization
The group has investigated my workings and dealings among Ulonna, Abada, Gorm, Veita-7, Veita-8, Betavoid and Helixium (All of these are planets i rule. I have about 12 more, most of these include solar systems) and call me "The Winter King" these people have decided i was a great evil that needed to be destroyed.
I'm flattered they sent their strongest member after me, but they believe i'm around the 800's level-wise and sorely underestimate me. I'm a level 943 now, they gonna be havin problems. With my brother welkin beside me they gonna be hurtin.
But even so, these characters have been masterfully created by our dm. They have colorful backstories, interesting personalities, and a connection with each other. They kinda resemble something from a anime thing, weirdly. I'm really happy with our dm, he is a great narrator and has a awesome imagination.
I'm proud
now with all that emotional stuff aside i'm going to enjoy slaughtering these "8 Heroes" with a passion. My brother suggests we make some of these powerful undead and slaves, if we survive.
Having a few level 800 paragon welkins around would definitely increase our potency. Such individuals are rare and need to be used as much as possible, it would be a shame to watch them go to waste. >:D
I'll enjoy using their bodies to inflict havoc upon their own allies and family. Watching people suffer.....
GIVES ME GREAT PLEASURE!! HAH HAH HAAA!!:devilish:

Glad you are having fun. :)

Drazen

Demon Prince
Personal Adventure Update

Here we go again.......
Well my agents have informed me on their power, level, items, and whatnot.
Anyway, here are stats
  • Ryan (Paragon Elf) (803 Wizard/5 Archmage)
  • Keteerah Lormin (Paragon Weretiger) (640 Arcane Archer/108 Ranger/67 Druid)
  • Magas Evileye (Paragon Human) (413 Fighter/403 Hexblade)
  • Laura (Paragon Leshay) (519 Ninja/238 Monk/61 Illusionist)
  • Draken Darkwhim (Paragon Changeling) (128 Rogue/349 Perfect Wight/340 Epic Infiltrator)
  • Vest (Paragon Tiefling) (603 Bard/210 Swashbuckler/4 Wizard)
  • And....Of course.....The Paladin

Now I'm interested in the sort of undead these people would make, aren't you?

So now, the paladin has been encouraging uprising through my kingdoms, primarily the Vetta Solar System.
But that's a bad move on her part, for you see i rule my subjects fairly. They accepted the order i impose, the strict and righteous judgement i bestow. So of course many do not see reason to have a uprising, for what is their a reason to fight when my rule is just?
Of course, their are some who oppose me but their futile resistance i'm beyond them. However this paladin is causing havoc nonetheless. So my nobles grow restless, sending agents to fight her and encountering her in duels, which she manages to win. I'm starting to get nervous.....

Remove ads