• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Almost) Every Class and Subclass in One Document!

guachi

Hero
Because I have too much time on my hands I compiled all the classes from the Player's Handbook, Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide, Xanathar's Guide to Everything, and unpublished UA subclasses I liked into one big Word document.

My biggest problem with 5e is stuff being separated between different books/UA articles so I wanted to put them all in one spot.

Most everything published after the PHB was available in UA in one form or another so you've got pdfs that are easy to cut and paste. I tried to keep the formatting and fonts as close as possible to the published versions, though my margins are narrower. It ended up being 84,000 words and 120 pages after I added some white space between subclasses to ensure they always started at the top of a column for easier reading.

That's a lot of text just for classes. Printed out it looks quite nice.

If you have too much time on your hands, I highly recommend this as a time waster!

Remove ads