Amazon Orders

John Crichton

First Post
*sigh*

I panicked over the weekend and cancelled my Amazon order and went with Walmart (yes I do feel dirty). It was actually about $6 with the same shipping option so I saved a little. I am tracking the PHB & DMG as being almost here and I should have them waiting for me when I get home from work. The MM has yet to ship but out of all the books that is the one I will read last anyway so no big.

I guess it all works out in the end. I would like my MM by the weekend but if not then at least I have 2 of them. Joy.

Dark Jezter

First Post
A couple of hours ago I recieved the email from Amazon that my Monster Manual had shipped.

So I'll likely recieve the PHB and DMG on Wednesday or Thursday, and the Monster Manual a day after. :cool:

Kastil

Explorer
Re: Re: Re: Re: Wal-Mart Rulz! Amazon Droolz!

Vocenoctum said:

When you check out, you can send a deal to others through email. They get another 10% off. Someone posted here a while back that when he ordered he'd put in other people's emails. So I sent him my email addy. So I get 40% off total.

Technically you're saving around 37%. The first 30% of their standard discount comes off and then the additional 10% off of that.

Anywho, my books are on their way here from Amazon (YAY!) and I'll prolly see them nestled on the porch awaiting my grubby hands. Just in time to thumb through on my vacation.

As far as the whole Walmart thing. Do you really want to support a store that sells censored music but will sell 'R' rated movies? Irony anyone?

der_kluge

Adventurer
There was a Post-Office employee here in Kansas City that got fired because she delivered the Harry Potter book accidentally a day early.

Insane.

herald

First Post
I would like to see a link to a news story about that.

I can't see how anyone can make the Post Office enforce release dates. They just ship, they don't individually profit from early arrival, so it sound like a urban myth.

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
THey're Here! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I got the email confirmation from Amazon that my PHB, MM, & DMG had shipped this morning and to my delight, when I went to tracking an hour ago, it said they were delivered. And that was with the super saver shipping too.

Oh how this is going to be a long day at work.

Edit: forgot to say what books

Last edited:

Yeoman

First Post
Dark Jezter said:
My PHB and DMG have shipped from amazon.com.

The MM still hasn't, though.

Still, I'm excited because even though the free shipping says it takes 5-7 buisiness days, I usually recieve my orders in 2-3 buisiness days.
My DMG and MM have shipped but not my PHB. Oh well.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases