Amazon shipped my books

Gundark

Explorer
Got an email from Amazon.ca that my 4e books have shipped....here's hopping I get them by Friday....or if I'm really lucky Thursday :cool:

thundershot

Adventurer
....? I've had mine ordered for quite some time.. I hope they ship tomorrow.. I'd like to at least have them early next week. I've got Tues and Wed off...

Chris

[Amphimir runs to Amazon to check on his order]

Amazon.com said:
Items not yet shipped:
Delivery estimate: July 2, 2008 - July 23, 2008
Shipping estimate: June 6, 2008

* 2 of: Dungeons and Dragons Core Rulebook Gift Set, 4th Edition [Box set]
Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC

Blast! Nothing yet! :(

smdmcl

First Post
I have also received an e-mail confirmation from amazon.ca stating that the books are in the mail. I pre-ordered the 3 core rulebooks (not the gift set) back in February or March. I'm not too worried about getting them in time for the weekend because I'll be out of town for my son's hockey tournament but I should have the books to read when I return.

Gundark, a little trick I've learned is that you can take the tracking number amazon.ca provided in their e-mail and go to Canada Post's website to track it. Once you do that you can enter an e-mail address that they will send updates too inform you of the delivery process.

Shane

evildm

Explorer
Oh, I hope they send mine tomorrow. I live pretty close to the Ontario distribution centre, so it only takes a day, typically, to get my delivery. That'd be so awesome! It's still estimating the 10th, though, so it's not the end of the world if they don't ship tomorrow... I guess.

"30 seconds? But I want it NOOOOWWWW!"

Remove ads