Amazon shipped my books

Ahglock

First Post
Wow June will be a month of deliveries for me. I get my new computer this week, the 11th D&D should show up, the 13th Naruto uncut volume 8, Age of Conan showed up yesterday, and my stainless steel water bottle should be here tomorrow. I can go for months not ordering anything, and then I binge.

Oh Yeah and I'm getting the PS3 MGS4 80GB bundle on the 12th. I guess i was feeling uncomfortable without any credit card debt.

Goobermunch

Explorer
Order Date: November 26, 2007
Order #: REDACTED
Recipient: REDACTED
View or change order
Items not yet shipped:
Shipping estimate: June 10, 2008

* 1 of: Dungeon Master's Guide: A 4th Edition Core Rulebook (D&D Core Rulebook)
Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC

Items shipping soon:
Shipping estimate: June 10, 2008

* 1 of: Monster Manual: A 4th Edition Core Rulebook (D&D Core Rulebook)
* 1 of: Keep on the Shadowfell: Adventure H1 (D&D Accessory)
* 1 of: Player's Handbook: A 4th Edition Core Rulebook (D&D Core Rulebook)

It looks like they're getting ready to ship them.

:)

--G

Goobermunch

Explorer
Ahglock said:
Oh Yeah and I'm getting the PS3 MGS4 80GB bundle on the 12th. I guess i was feeling uncomfortable without any credit card debt.

Sweet!

My wife just got us one (a 40GB--we already own a PS2) for our anniversary.

--G

Ahglock

First Post
Goobermunch said:
Sweet!

My wife just got us one (a 40GB--we already own a PS2) for our anniversary.

--G

I'm really psyched about this, the PS3 had a fairly weak game selection for a while, but now it looks like 6 tons of awesome. GTA4, MGS4, ratchet and clank future tools of destruction, I can feel money leaving me wallet as I type.

Drammattex

First Post
Ahglock said:
I'm really psyched about this, the PS3 had a fairly weak game selection for a while, but now it looks like 6 tons of awesome. GTA4, MGS4, ratchet and clank future tools of destruction, I can feel money leaving me wallet as I type.

The real gem is the blu-ray player (if you have the HDTV to show it off). Once you go the HD route, it's hard to go back.

The other gem (for me anyway) is that Joust, Rampage, and Gauntlet II are downloadable for $5 each! All my childhood dreams have come true.

Goobermunch

Explorer
Ahglock said:

Ah, see, I started with an Xbox 360. The only games I'll ever own for the PS3 are exclusives. By and large, I'll buy my games for the Xbox. My reason for this is kind of silly: the PS3 sits inside the entertainment center. The Xbox sits on top of the entertainment center. If I want to play Xbox, I grab a game and go. If I want to play the PS3, I have to sweep the house for two year olds, open up the child locks, get everything fired up, and then lock it down again.

--G

samursus

Explorer
Amazon.ca sent me an email saying my Core Gift Set had shipped on June 1st... according to their tracking it still hasn't left Missasauga (I am on the west coast) :p

But happily the 3 PHB's I ordered from Chapters.Indigo came in on Monday!!! :D

Dragonworld also informed me yesterday that my copy is being shipped! Yay!

Interestingly, there is also a LGS in my city that apparently has the books on the shelves since last week.

Amazon.ca sent me a shipping notice on Tuesday too! I live near Edmonton, but I still usually get stuff about five business days after I get the notice. (I always choose "Free Shipping", because I'm cheap.)

I can't wait!

Remove ads