Amazon shipped my books

DeusExMachina

First Post
Yeah, my LGS has them on the shelf (and a friend of mine has already shown me his copies of the books), but I'm waiting for the Amazon order to come through...

Nebulous

Legend
Still waiting on Amazon. It won't be here Friday or Saturday unless a miracle happens, but saving that 45% makes up for it.

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Amazon.co.uk: Dispatched this morning! Tomorrow, I'll sit here, with new shiny books in my grubby hands. And my last exam was yesterday. I'm mightily happy, people!

Cheers, LT.

Protagonist

First Post
Mustrum_Ridcully said:
Dragonworld also informed me yesterday that my copy is being shipped! Yay!

Interestingly, there is also a LGS in my city that apparently has the books on the shelves since last week.

Curse you! :D ;) They only told me that they didn't get enough gift sets and offered me to take mm+php+dmg instead. At least I now know that they have them and I can still hope that they'll send out mine today or tomorrow.

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Lord Tirian said:
Amazon.co.uk: Dispatched this morning! Tomorrow, I'll sit here, with new shiny books in my grubby hands. And my last exam was yesterday. I'm mightily happy, people!

Cheers, LT.

See above, only even happier. :)

Protagonist said:
Curse you! :D ;) They only told me that they didn't get enough gift sets and offered me to take mm+php+dmg instead. At least I now know that they have them and I can still hope that they'll send out mine today or tomorrow.
Well, I had more or less accidentally ordered the individual books instead of the gift set. The 3 € difference didn't matter to me that much to change my order once I learned that the gift set exists. I might miss the gift set box, but at least I get my books early. :)

Protagonist

First Post
Mustrum_Ridcully said:
Well, I had more or less accidentally ordered the individual books instead of the gift set. The 3 € difference didn't matter to me that much to change my order once I learned that the gift set exists. I might miss the gift set box, but at least I get my books early. :)

:D I just re-checked my emails and the mail I hoped for was there. My order appears to be ready for shipment and a second e-mail told me that they'll be sent out on Thursday. Here's hoping for a quick delivery! :D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases