D&D 5E Amazon US book sales rank.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I will say one thing. Spelljammer is also slight in page count but the adventure has been really easy to run. And fun. And has a few NPCs I can ham it up with.
I think Perkins actually was able to use the low page count compared to a 200+ page campaign to his advantage.

eyeheartawk

#1 Enworld Jerk™
I will say one thing. Spelljammer is also slight in page count but the adventure has been really easy to run. And fun. And has a few NPCs I can ham it up with.
It looks fun!

I don't think anybody really had an issue with the amount of adventure content included. It was just mainly the lack of setting info and other concrete things (ship to ship combat etc).

Which, to be fair, may not be a result of the truncated page count, it could have been intentional. I doubt we'll ever know for sure.

OB1

Jedi Master
And easy to extrapolate from in any given episode. I'd say on average I spent about half of each session making things up on the fly based on what the PCs were doing/interested in.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
So, KftGV has jumped up a bit, #1,265 in all books, wven with the Beyond preorder bonuses:

Screenshot_20230202-134706_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Remove ads