AMG's Art Every Day He's Not Lazy Thread

No Star Wars today!! :)

Instead...Capcom vs. SNK 2 has retaken my life again. So, here's Ken and then Yuri. Both are inked with those really cool brush-tipped pens I used on Vega up earlier in this thread. Also, there will(hopefully, if I don't get lazy about it) be multiple versions of each. As you can tell, I've done some CG colouring of Ken, and plan to do that with Yuri, too. I'd also like to do the full ink treatment that Vega got with both of these...of course, its also likely they'll just sit around cluttering my desk. ;)

Attachments

• Ken.jpg
    Ken.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 89
  • Ken(flats).jpg
    Ken(flats).jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 108
  • Yuri.jpg
    Yuri.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 122

Acquana

First Post
Holy moly! Lack of Star Wars!

But, hey! Gettin better all the time! How often have you been practicing? A little time every day is a lot like eating your veggies. ^_^

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
And another of these sketches cluttering my desk has reached the worthy stage of being scanned! Here is Elizabeth Mare, a Rebel X-Wing Pilot.

Bah! I saw the color work and thought maybe you drew one of my characters without telling me in advance. :D

She is very well done. By far one of my favorites of yours. :)

Acquana said:
But, hey! Gettin better all the time! How often have you been practicing? A little time every day is a lot like eating your veggies. ^_^

Hehe, thanks. I'm trying to do a sketch a day, even if they aren't being scanned and uploaded here. Most of the stuff comes out badly, and I figure you guys(and gals :)) would prefer looking at things that actually look like people. ;)

BrotherShatterstone said:
Bah! I saw the color work and thought maybe you drew one of my characters without telling me in advance. :D

She is very well done. By far one of my favorites of yours. :)

Thanks, BS. (I love typing that)

Actually, I've been toying with an idea for sketching your pilot. And Skyka(again)...and...well, hell, I'll be honest, I toy with the idea of sketching most all the characters in my game, but these have gotten really close to being on paper and still might be. I'll make sure to let you know, though. :)

Argh. I keep half sketching things and they just aren't working. Hand no listening to brain. Going to keep things up so I should have newer things soon...

And on that note, here's Yuri in colour. Very happy with this(despite my continued avoidance of CG shading)

Attachments

• Yuri(colour).jpg
    Yuri(colour).jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 228

Alrighty...no actual artwork to attach here, but there IS something sitting on my computer waiting to be uploaded/coloured. But before I do either, kirinke, bug me over AIM. I may have gotten this right...but then again, I may not. Want you to see this first. :)

This was another attempt at kirinke's Aasimar character. Only one problem with it(not telling, see if you can guess :p) and that's going to be fixed in the next...eventually. Thought I'd throw this up anyway and see what everyone else thinks of her. :)

Attachments

• Aasimar(again).jpg
    Aasimar(again).jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 99

I really, really, really slacked off. Um...sorry. Just everything's been crazy.

However, I have been spending a lot of time working on one thing...it still isn't finished, as I'm doing a bunch of learning with Photoshop, but I'll attach what I've got so far. These are the four PCs in my new SH(linked in sig, of course :))...yes, more Star Wars. The big thing for me with this is the backgrounds. I've been learning and playing with techniques to make them better, and will definitely be shading the people to match the shading that's appearing everywhere else. Right now, my biggest concern is the stark division between water/sand/forest. Its too straight lined...but I'll play with that some more.

Attachments

• YJK.jpg
    YJK.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 104

Remove ads