Angel - episode 100 - 2/4/04 [SPOILERS]

stevelabny

Explorer
Cordy was a ghost when she kissed Angel...
but who was the last person she kissed? Connor, I presume?
Anyone have any tapes they can check for interesting visual cues we could chalk up to a transference of power?
Of course, Doyle seemingly did it ON PURPOSE. Cordy didn't plan to die, but now she is dead, so maybe the power just switches to the last person she kissed/touched. Or someone completely new.
But a mind-wiped Connor with visions could be fun :p

danzig138

Explorer
:mad: So far, the worst episode of the season, and in my recent memory, is the werewolf episode...2nd or 3rd of the year. This one was better than that one, but that's about it. There were three scenes that I enjoyed, and one that just made me very sad, and it wasn't the end scene.This one just demonstrated to me that I wasn't missing Cordy. Not since she became all Earth Momma...Not to mention, once more I had to see more of this Angel loves Cordelia crap...plotline that never should have been developed IMO. The more I think about the ep, the more I dislike it. Wonder what's going on next week? For some reason, they said to stay tuned for previews of next week's ep, but didn't show them. Have to wait until Saturday anyway, since it's being pre-empted for basketball. :mad:

Last edited:

AuroraGyps

First Post
what evil tastes like

I was wondering last night. Was Cordy a ghost? If she was, how did Spike manage to bite her and taste whether she was evil or not?

"taste whether she was evil"... that makes me think of that Friends episode with Monica baking w/ Mocklate (mock chocolate). Pheobe tries it and says,
"Sweet Lord, this is what evil must taste like." From now on, I'm going to put those two together... demons taste like mocklate. ;)

Ugh, rambling... need sleep... and dream of James Marsters. ;)

Vocenoctum

First Post
AuroraGyps said:
I was wondering last night. Was Cordy a ghost? If she was, how did Spike manage to bite her and taste whether she was evil or not?

Like I mentioned, I think of her as a celestial manifestation. Like a Solar popped into being in order to deliver a message.

Okay, so she's a Trumpet Archon, whatever :)

I never thought of a taste test, and wouldn't think it was something really conclusive, but demon's WOULD taste different I guess. :)

But heck, now I want Spike to have visions!

John Crichton

First Post
Vocenoctum said:
Like I mentioned, I think of her as a celestial manifestation. Like a Solar popped into being in order to deliver a message.

Okay, so she's a Trumpet Archon, whatever :)
Yes, it was essentially a 'ghost' story, just without the ghost...

Remove ads