• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General Any 5e Updates to Birthright (King of the Giant Downs) or Stats for The Gorgon

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
So I managed to find a copy of Birthright campaign King of the Giant Downs, its probably the best of Birthrights modules. Its got 5 or so factions, 8 interconnected adventures but is left open ended with no conclusions to any of the possible paths.

However it is written for 2e so is anyone aware of a 5e Update for these modules

also anyone want to do 5e Stats for The Gorgon? :)

dave2008

Legend
So I managed to find a copy of Birthright campaign King of the Giant Downs, its probably the best of Birthrights modules. Its got 5 or so factions, 8 interconnected adventures but is left open ended with no conclusions to any of the possible paths.

However it is written for 2e so is anyone aware of a 5e Update for these modules

also anyone want to do 5e Stats for The Gorgon? :)
What is "The Gorgon?" Can you point me to a source?

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
The Gorgon is one of the major villains of the Birthright campaign setting. He's one of the awnsheghlien, the individuals with the blood of the deceased god of evil, Azrai, whose strength comes at the cost of their humanity. Most awnsheghlien rule some territory, and the Gorgon is one of the strongest in terms of resources, land, and personal power. You can find AD&D 2E stats for him (and quite a few other awnsheghlien) in Blood Enemies: Abominations of Cerilia (affiliate link).

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
91CCB7EA-A883-405D-B47B-3498399AEE6F.jpeg

dave2008

Legend
Thank you! I have added it to my cart. I am too busy with work at the moment, but I might be able to try to make a 5e version of "The Gorgon" next weekend.

The Gorgon is one of the major villains of the Birthright campaign setting. He's one of the awnsheghlien, the individuals with the blood of the deceased god of evil, Azrai, whose strength comes at the cost of their humanity. Most awnsheghlien rule some territory, and the Gorgon is one of the strongest in terms of resources, land, and personal power. You can find AD&D 2E stats for him (and quite a few other awnsheghlien) in Blood Enemies: Abominations of Cerilia (affiliate link).

Remove ads