D&D 5E Any interest in a PbP Out of the Abyss (players or DMs)?

My timeline for running OotA isn't clear to me quite yet, but, again, I will message anyone who has posted here with interest who doesn't find their way into an active game. I doubt you see very much of me in this thread, though I'll be watching it.

SunGold

First Post
I'd love to join as a player.

Been hearing good things about OotA, and I've been wanting to try PbP games for a while now.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Color me interested as well. My players have been randomly mentioning some passing interest in this adventure; should I intend to run it for them, it would help greatly to have played through it first. :)

Zansy

Explorer
Posting interest! not sure what I'll play yet, but color me curious as to what lies in the underdark. :) I've heard and read a lot of cool things about it, just give me a day or two to decide what I want to play in it :3

Zansy

Explorer
1. So, do we have a DM in the end?
2. How do we determine/assign ability scores?
3. I thought about it a little bit, I might want to step out of my comfort zone and play a Bard. If it's not appropriate to the setting, I might want to try a sorcerer. Any version of it will do, and I'd trust a DM to tell me what fits. Unearthed arcana interests me greatly but it's not a deal breaker.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
@Zansy Bard is argubaly the power class in 5e; if you don't love it, I'll eat @Marcelus14 's illicit baked goods.

I have a hankering for a Halfling or a Dragonborn character. I might go out of my comfort zone and do something wacky like, say, Halfling Ranger or Dragonborn Paladin.

(I almost always play Bards or Warlocks. ;))

Last edited:

Zansy

Explorer
@Zansy Bard is argubaly the power class in 5e; if you don't love it, I'll eat @Marcelus14 's illicit baked goods.

I have a hankering for a Halfling or a Dragonborn character. I might go out of my comfort zone and do something wacky like, say, Halfling Ranger or Dragonborn Paladin.

(I almost always play Bards or Warlocks. ;))

I'm sorry what exactly is wrong with the Bard?

Remove ads