Anyone else have a bad experience with RPGshop.com?

rpghost

First Post
EvilBen said:
I am currently trying to get someone at RPG shop to e-mail me back!

I was missing an item from my last order and 4 e-mails and a phone call later I havn't heard from anyone.

rpghost can you get someone to e-mail me please? I really like shopping at RPGShop, but if I can't get this resolved, I'll be seriously bumming and not repeating my buisness.

Obviously we'll resolve it and if an item was missing we'll gladly send it again or refund you. That is never a question. We've been doing this for many years now and we're not going anywhere and never rip anyone off...

Most likely thoguh what is happening is your hotmail email is filtering all our replies too you. We state on our site that hotmail thinks we are spammers, but people don't seem to see it. So even though we've replied to you, you never seem to know. Check your bulk or spam folders. Bitch at hotmail. Etc.

But a phone call during the day (9am-2pm CST) at our toll free number of 1-866-774-6137 will get you our warehouse manager Alan and he'll take care of any issues you may have.

James

Lela

First Post
I'm having an issue where I ordered a book both electronically and physically. We've gotten a lot of use out of the copy I printed at Kinkos (stupid me-forgot to have it printed in black and white-$80 book, oi vey) but it's been a couple months and I've yet to receive the actual book.

We're currently working it out via e-mail. Seems it was shipped but the USPS forgot the delivery part. No one seems to know where it's hiding. I'll drop whatever happens in here.

Zander

Explorer
Byrns said:
I understood and accepted the shipping cost (I'm in Canada)...
As you're in Canada and you're ordering dice, I highly recommend Advancing Hordes. They have a great site, probably the best there is for dice, a large selection and top class customer service. In fact, even if you're not in Canada, you should consider them. I'm in the UK and ordered some dice from them to be shipped to the US, and it went smoothly.

In the US, try GameStation or Dozens of Games. They have a good selection too. I just ordered from them and, while I'm still waiting for the dice to arrive, I can say the service was excellent.

EvilBen

First Post
Yep, guilty of missing the hotmail issue notification, must have been to busy looking for e-mail addresses to send to ;)

I was just getting frustrated at my apparent inability to contact you guys...

damn you hotmail!

So, Alan dropped me an e-mail and it is all good now. In fact, it was all taken care of as I wrote this message :)

Thanks RPGshop.

Kesh

First Post
Never had any problems with RPGnow/RPGShop. I've only ordered a physical book from them once, and it shipped surprisingly fast.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Kesh said:
Never had any problems with RPGnow/RPGShop. I've only ordered a physical book from them once, and it shipped surprisingly fast.
/metoo

I've ordered a number of things from the ENWorld-branded entry to RPG Shop and from RPG Now. Every time they have been quick with excellent customer service. I highly recommend them.

If they could get the pictures for some of their older Reaper Miniatures restored, though, that would be nice, especially as some of them are very popular and would likely sell even better if everyone could see "oh, yeah, it's THAT guy!"

ssampier

First Post
Zander said:
As you're in Canada and you're ordering dice, I highly recommend Advancing Hordes. They have a great site, probably the best there is for dice, a large selection and top class customer service. In fact, even if you're not in Canada, you should consider them. I'm in the UK and ordered some dice from them to be shipped to the US, and it went smoothly.

In the US, try GameStation or Dozens of Games. They have a good selection too. I just ordered from them and, while I'm still waiting for the dice to arrive, I can say the service was excellent.

I have been to Gamestation before and I never noticed the fantasy dice section. Cool! Thanks.

ssampier

First Post
rpghost said:
We sell all the same dice they do and cheaper!

http://enworld.rpgshop.com/default.php?manufacturers_id=470

James

Thanks James. I think the only thing that turned me off to RPG Shop was the EnWorld Shop is verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry slow. The original RPGshop.com seems fairly fast. Also, some of your dice don't have full pictures. It states "click here to view full picture" but then links to the original homepage.

In case you're wondering, I'm using Firefox 1.06 on Windows XP Pro with 640 MB RAM and 1.2 GHz Athlon (Thunderbird) processor on a high speed connection (768/768 DSL).

BTW, I noticed some of your "generic" RPG Host has a list price on them. The retail price is higher than the list price:

http://enworld.rpgshop.com/product_info.php?cPath=_30_190&products_id=32620&

I don't consider $4.05 to a bad price, but it makes one wonder. :eek:

Last edited:

Remove ads