• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone in US have Eberron yet?

MDSnowman

First Post
Buddha the DM said:
I hope that means that they store up here got my copy in so I can go pick it up tomorrow.

Yeah if they have it in Barnes and Noble outside Utica odds are you should be able to find it somewhere in Syracuse.

heimdall

Dwarven Guardian
I have it in my grubby little hands. Lots of copies at one of the Books-A-Million here in Columbia, SC. I'm actually rather surprised it got here this fast.

blindrage

Raging blindly since 1969
What is the street legal date on this book? I was told Friday of this week was the legal day to sell this book. This sucks for me because my FLGS will not break the street date unless he has proof other stores (B&D or amazon.com) is breaking it.

Vocenoctum

First Post
blindrage said:
What is the street legal date on this book? I was told Friday of this week was the legal day to sell this book. This sucks for me because my FLGS will not break the street date unless he has proof other stores (B&D or amazon.com) is breaking it.

Friday the 18th, yeah.
If he wants, direct him to Walmart.com or Buy.com, both are shipping.

countgray

First Post
I saw 4 here in Austin, TX at Waldenbooks today (Sunday). They seem to have not realized that the street date was next Friday. Dragon's Lair is having a release party at midnight on Thursday so that they can sell it on the street date.

It's a pretty book. Looks like they did a good job with it.

Buddha the DM

Explorer
MDSnowman said:
Yeah if they have it in Barnes and Noble outside Utica odds are you should be able to find it somewhere in Syracuse.

Problem with Syracuse is that it is about 40 miles away from where I live. I'm hoping that it shows up at the store here in town.

Banshee16

First Post
~Johnny~ said:
The Eberron Campaign Setting is definitely starting to appear in stores nationwide. Large chains like B. Dalton and Hastings seem to be getting it first, though orders from Amazon and Walmart are also shipping. I haven't heard of someone picking it up from a Barnes & Noble or Borders, but I would expect those to be next. I haven't been able to find it in Manhattan, so it's currently on its way from walmart.com to me.

And of course, Finland and Canada have had it for days.

Initial responses seem to be very positive, but I haven't seen any full reviews yet.

Where in Canada? I haven't seen it anywhere....none of the big chains or hobby shops seem to have it, that I could find.

Banshee

d10

First Post
Anyone know about west tennessee yet? The Memphis/Jackson area? My car has just today died. Need to know where to beg my buds to take me...

:p

grimslade

Krampus ate my d20s
Eberron in Syracuse

C'mon Buddha the DM, the snow must have melted by now! ;P Altered States has it in its three locations. There is one in Great Northern Mall, right? That's ten miles closer to Oswego.
MDSnowman, the Barnes and Noble in Syracuse does not stock RPG material. Fortunately, I live halfway between Syracuse and Rome, so I can grab my RPG stuff in New Hartford and Fantasy books in Syracuse. The new releases section is much larger in Syracuse.
I'm very stoked about this book and will grab it once my paycheck is in!

Grim

Remove ads