• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Aragorn battles Kerall

Aragorn

First Post
Having defeated the Goblin King, Aragorn looks for someone who thinks they are skilled enough to fight him.

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
(Aragorn, you need to update your fighter registration sometime...especially since you became a yellow belt...Also, it is nice if you post your stats instead of using your sig, since sigs don't show in the 'reply to topic' screen. and furthermore, it helps me out if you report the fights you have participated in since you have joined my dojo - I can't keep track of everone - so if I don't report a win/loss you receive it is your duty to inform me. You are a member of my dojo...you probably should list your dojo sig... ;p )

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Rrai-Kesh will fight you if you wish it.

Rrai-kesh

Green belt 3
Yen: 2
Signature Styles: Panther, Tiger, Wolf
Dojo Style: Phoenix(from Darkwolf's Dojo)
Fist of Fury (x1)
Chi Strike
Master of Emotions
Item: Battle cat, Gal-kerr; Powers: Tiger signature style

I prefer fighting in the chat room as it goes much faster that way. Let me know if you can or want to do a chat room fight instead of on the boards here.

Aragorn

First Post
Aragorn Accepts Rrai-Kesh's offer.

Ooc -: When are you in chat, and what is your GMT (+/-). Also I have dojo style Thunder

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
I am on chat at various times of day and night. I'm in the US and I think it's GMT-5 right now. If you tell me a time you will be available, I should be able to meet you in chat almost whenever.

Phoenix8008

First Post
I'm there Aragorn. I might not be able to stay at the keyboard constantly, but I'll do my best.

The time change last night bumped this fight up an hour for me and ran me into some problems. I'm now at GMT-6 hours board time.

Anyway, I'm in Chat and waiting to see you there.

Aragorn

First Post
Apparently I missed you by 2 minutes, so we'll cancel this fight, and free our fighters up, and maybe I'll catch you in chat within the next week or two, and we can fight then

Remove ads