ZEITGEIST Are high resolution maps available for VTTs?

Summorox

Explorer
Wow, that actually sounds amazing. I'm currently running bonds of forced faith as a break between the second and third adventure, but i'm definitely still getting the first adventure and the guides from the marketplace. The roll20 releases will probably eventually catch up to my campaign, since we usually take 3-4 months to complete an adventure.

Tormyr

Adventurer
Wow, that actually sounds amazing. I'm currently running bonds of forced faith as a break between the second and third adventure, but i'm definitely still getting the first adventure and the guides from the marketplace. The roll20 releases will probably eventually catch up to my campaign, since we usually take 3-4 months to complete an adventure.
Bonds of Forced Faith was my first adventure released on Roll20. I was looking back on it just a few days ago, and the difference in production values between it and what is coming is amazing. I need to go back and spruce up BoFF a bit. . .

I look forward to when I catch up with you and can ease some of your prep time. :)

MarkM

Explorer
Congratulations on the completion of what turned into a really major project! There is a LOT of zeitgeist to go, but it sound like the groundwork you've done for this one will make all of the rest of them easier. (BOFF on Roll20 was what introduced me to and hooked me on the Zeitgeist world!)

MarkM

Explorer
True confessions -- I've had this thread and the Ancris IT (Tormyr's) Roll20 Creator page open on my computer for the past week and keep hitting refresh every few hours. I'm like a little kid waiting for Christmas (or maybe a young teenager waiting for instagram likes on a selfie).

Tormyr

Adventurer
True confessions -- I've had this thread and the Ancris IT (Tormyr's) Roll20 Creator page open on my computer for the past week and keep hitting refresh every few hours. I'm like a little kid waiting for Christmas (or maybe a young teenager waiting for instagram likes on a selfie).
I pinged Roll20 again yesterday to get the approval moving. Soon I hope!

Tormyr

Adventurer
It's Thanksgiving day for Americans both home and abroad, and I'm thankful for:
  1. People being excited about ZEITGEIST on Roll20
  2. Morrus for providing the opportunity to bring two of the greatest adventure Paths to VTT
  3. RangerWickett for everything he did to bring ZEITGEIST and War of the Burning Sky to life. The memories created from these adventures are amazing.
Here is my EN World announcement thread. There will be announcements elsewhere, but this one is adjusted for an audience who is a bit more familiar with the excellent work of EN Publishing.

You are the first to know. . . well aside from Morrus. . . and Roll20, but you're still really close to first! ;)

MarkM

Explorer
The Roll20 Conversion is all that was promised and more. I am just starting to dig into it as I prep to start a new campaign, but just reading through it is making me better at using Roll20, a system I've used for years. The adventure is ready to go out of the box, but I was able to quickly figure out how to add my own handouts (like additional "In the News" clips based on character backstory items) into the linked handout system. I'm looking forward to getting into the meat of the adventure as I continue to prep and to getting started with my players.

Remove ads